Just 4 weeks till the next exam !!!

Default Just 4 weeks till the next exam !!!

There are now only 4 weeks till I give the Certification exam again ... on Sunday October 5th. A few OurPPA members will be there to take it with me. So, who else is interested ?

hi D. Craig- I wanted to let you know- I won't make it like I planned- I have too much work coming up over the next month and can't get away. I'm planning on taking it at the Imaging USA for sure- shouldn't be a problem getting away from here for a few weeks in January. Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!
    Erin L. Clark, CPP
    E-n-E Photography

Default Two weeks ...

Quote Originally Posted by Erin L. Clark View Post
    hi D. Craig- I wanted to let you know- I won't make it like I planned- I have too much work coming up over the next month and can't get away. I'm planning on taking it at the Imaging USA for sure- shouldn't be a problem getting away from here for a few weeks in January. Thanks for all your advice and encouragement!
    Hi Erin;

I am sorry you can't make it to Pa. but am happy that you can take the exam at Imaging.

There are 3 or 4 others coming for the exam. As of yesterday, it is now two weeks till the convention and the exam. Who else is going to take the plunge and take it on October 5th ???

Default Two days yet ...

There are only two days yet. A total of five people are coming which is the most of any exam I have given this year.

Good luck, everyone!

Cool

Best of luck to everybody...