Old threads, and access, how far back?

Default Old threads, and access, how far back?

When I click on the last page in the wedding forum, I am able to get to July 2007. but I know there are older topics in the archives, like this one I found here http://ourppa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321

How do I browse further back than just one year ago? I don't want to search for a specific topic, I want to just browse threads.
    Last edited by Rodney_Ninow; 07-22-2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: fixed typo and clarified

{moderator}Rodney, we'll have to check on the system settings with the administrator. I'm sure there is a practical limit to how much forum data can be kept "live," but I don't know what the current settings are.{/moderator}
    --Elephants can swim...
    ...and very gracefully.
    Knowing that,
    I do believe
    Anything is possible for me.

Kirk Darling, CPP

Default User display option on the forum page.

When you click on a forum, the usual default is to display threads for the last year. At the bottom of the page there is a display options box. You can change it to show all threads if you like.

Display Options Showing threads 1 to 20 of 588 Sorted By Thread Title Last Post Time Thread Start Time Number of Replies Number of Views Thread Starter Thread Rating Sort Order Ascending Descending From The Last Day Last 2 Days Last Week Last 10 Days Last 2 Weeks Last Month Last 45 Days Last 2 Months Last 75 Days Last 100 Days Last Year Beginning
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Thanks Greg! I didn't see that option till you pointed it out.