CPP upload - box full?

Default CPP upload (mostly) done!

I am in the process of uploading my images, and getting an error message that the memory is full. I managed to upload 15 of 21 images, so those are there, but is there another way to get the other six up? Should I just post them here (under the cpp_upload name) instead?
    This is the error message I am getting:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2400 bytes) in /www/ourppa.com/htdocs/photopost/image-inc.php on line 135

ETA: I was able to get all but one image uploaded. I had 21, so I guess it works out that I was only able to get 20 in there.
    Last edited by cpp_upload; 07-27-2008 at 03:49 AM.

What size are your images?

I just skipped the one it stopped on, and uploaded the rest without problems. The one it was stuck on was 124kb, but it uploaded one that was 156kb with no problems, so I'm not sure what the problem was. Oh, well.

Email pr PM Gregory Aide about this. He's the administrator and he might be able to answer your question.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com