Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2009
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Room Sharing at Imaging USA 2009

If you are looking to save money on your hotel costs, you may wish to room-share. Post your room share message here.

If you don't have a "buddy" to share the cost of the 2-for-1 buddy pass, you may also try and hook-up with a fellow forum user to save on registration costs.
    Last edited by Gregory_Aide; 12-31-2008 at 06:31 PM.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Default Looking for a room share

I've got a room (perhaps a suite) at the Sheraton and I'm looking for a couple of non-smoking ladies to share with.

Please send reply to marc@kickstep.com.
    -Marc Benjamin, M. Photog. Cr. F-PPC
    marcbenjamin.com

Smile Want to share a room with me at the Sold Out Sheraton Phoenix Downtown???

Anyone interested in sharing a room with me? I have reservations at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown for Imaging USA. The Sheraton is the Headquarter Hotel for the convention. It's already sold out but I got my resevations early!

I would prefer someone that is coming in on the 9th and leaving on the 14th. We can fit three in the room/suite to keep the cost down. Let me know if you're interested.

Since it is not physically possible to purchase a single pass I now have a "Buddy Pass". Can someone please point me to the rules about who the buddy can be?

Does it have to go to another PPA member? How do I sign up the buddy since I have already registered and left the buddy information blank, assuming that I can get someone to pay for the other half of this ticket?

I understand the concept of the buddy pass and I'm sure it works great for people who have large studios with assistants and such that need to go as well, but it would really benefit those of us who run a single operation to be able to purchase a single ticket.

You can name anyone whether you have met or not! You and that person are not required to ever meet again. Last year I had one with another whom I do know well; we did the finances among us, and the badges were mailed to our different addresses. I'd volunteer to reimburse 1/2 to you, but I feel I want to check with this person I did last year before I commit.
    I have not quit decided if I am going!

George
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

I realize your not committing to taking the other 1/2 yet however I'm still not sure how you change the registration to add the other person if you already have the ticket.

Default Room Sharing

I am interested in sharing a room at Imaging 2009 from January 10-13. Anyone interested?

Cool Room Mate needed

I have a room at the Sheraton Hotel in Pheonix for IUSA but, would like to share and share cost.
    David K. Dismukes, CPP

I'm coming in the 9th to the 14th and would like to stay at the main hotel with another lady. Anyone have a room booked for those dates that would like to share?
    Deb Wat, CPP
    Sandy Puc Portrait Design

i am working/volunteering at the convention. i can come in on the 9th and leave on the 14th if you girls want to share a room. let me know asap. thanks christina

christinaphotos@gmail.com