image submission questions

Default image submission questions

I have a couple of questions on the Certification that I was hoping someone could help me with. I completed the written portion of the certification the first of the year and I am wanting to try to have my images ready for the 4th quarter review. 1st, if the review date is October 5, 2008 is there a deadline date to have images submitted by? 2nd, I read in one place to upload your images and in another to submit by dvd or prints, are all 3 options available? Thanks in advance, I certain that I am making this more complicated than it should be.
    Thanks again,
    Greg
    Greg Haag, CPP

Hi Greg,

Go here: www.certifiedphotographer.com

4th quarter review of October 10 is the final date to submit your electronic images. Prints will be judged in June of 2009. You will also find the current information on image submissions guidlines. The link is at the bottom of the judging dates page.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Michael,
    Thanks, your always such a big help. I wish I had some notable skills so I could return the favors.
    Thanks,
    Greg
    Greg Haag, CPP