How to Register?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to Register?

I went to Imaging last year via EPIC. This year I would like to take a different track. When I follow the link to register my options are "2 for 1", Expo only, or Pre-Conference Presentations only.

There is no option to register as a single person and be allowed to see the expo and the presentations. Am I missing something?

2-for-1 is two for the price of one.
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

I read it as a discount for the second ticket. I think I'll wait until the schedule comes out to register. I already made the mistake of getting my flight tickets not realizing that the class schedule starts on Thursday, even though the expo doesn't start until Sunday.
    Last edited by Nancy_Catherine_Walker; 07-01-2008 at 10:42 PM.

If it makes you feel any better, I bought plane tickets last year without thinking about who was speaking the last day. Ended up having to skip my flight to see Marcus Bell speak (NO ONE MAKE FUN OF ME ANY MORE!), and bought a new ticket from the hotel computer. Of course, I can't read and managed to book a new flight for a week later. So yeah, I feel your pain...
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

That's what kills me. I planned on flying in the day before and flying out the day after so that I wouldn't miss anything.

You would think that they would publish the class schedule and hotels and registration all at the same time so that people could plan accordingly.

I emailed, and they replied that schedules will be posted very soon.It was only yesterday that registration was available. Hotels are scattered, but I read on a city website that there's trolley route running from hotels to conv ctr.

I pleaded that flights will rise in prices and I wanted to by ticket soon.
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

When they posted the hotels in March they really stressed that you needed to get a room fast. 3 hotels are already full. I figured if they were encouraging you to reserve your room then it would be good to get the airfare done as well in order to get a decent rate.

Apparently I'm the only person who didn't get the memo that when they say "Convention Sun to Tues" they mean "Convention Thursday through Tuesday". At least until the next announcement comes out that there will be classes on Wed. and Thurs after as well.

OH, I am so wanting to go to Imaging USA- I started registering and found that new members get to go free- I didn't know that. How can I pass it up?! Now I must find a way there.

Question-if I pay for a 2for1 instead- will I still get to go to second convention for free as a new member?

The buddy pass, 2 for 1, is only good for one convention. I had one the last two years, with two different friends. One of us reimbursed the other. You are mailed your badges to your each respective addresses.

If questions, call PPA customer service toll free number.
    George Hawkins
    Cr. Photog.

Is there a registration limit? I believe there is a deadline in Dec. But do they close registrations if over say.. 10K people register?