Finished with the test, now working on the images...

Default Finished with the test, now working on the images...

My test was yesterday (yay!) and now that that is over with, I'm starting to look at potential images for the image review part of the certification. I would love some CC on the first set. I have my first 10 picks in a password-protected gallery on my website. If anyone is willing to take a look, please PM me and I'll give you the password. Thank you!

Question

Hi Anne- Are you having much of a response via PM? I'm wondering why you don't just post the link here?

Anne, I would be happy to look.I think you will get a lot more help if you post it here like Erin suggested.
    Did you miss me?
    Andrea Chapelo, CPP
    www.chapelophotography.com

Default Looking for books etc...

Just wondering if anyone that has recently taken the cert test is interested in selling books, study materials etc...

Please send me a PM.

Thanks

Leila

I can't post the link here, because it's a public forum, and anyone could get in to see them. I wish I could, but I have at least one client in the mix who would have a problem with that. She will be happy for me to use her images for this purpose, but is very sensitive about them being posted out on the internet for all the world to see, so unfortunately, I have to do it this way, for her comfort. But Andrea, I will PM you - thank you!