Final Pictures used for Certification
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Final Pictures used for Certification

I have only been a member of this forum for a short time. Even though I do not post often, I read this forum daily. I have been studying for the CPP exam for several months. I have seen the Sr. Members of this forum unselfishly offer their help to those seeking certification. Even though I have not initiated the posts myself, your help to others has been an invaluable tool in helping me grow my own skills. So, thanks for all the help!

While I see a lot of posts that ask for advice on images that are about to be submitted for review, I have not seen many posts where the final accepted images were shown. I know that most of you probably change the images based on critique given so the images in most posts were probably changed before submission. I would like to see the final images.

Help the next generation of certification seekers by posting a link to your final images you used for your certification.
    Last edited by Joey_Campbell; 06-18-2008 at 06:46 PM.
    Joey Campbell
    Brandon, Mississippi

Default Please re-post images ...

Hi Joey;

Please re-post your images. I don't recall a post, of images, from you and would be happy to look at them.

Welcome Joey-
    Sorry to hear that you didn't get your posts responded to- maybe you are in stealth mode . Seriously, I'm sure it was an oversight- sometimes you have to be noisy here to be heard because everyone is busy running businesses and stuff.

As for images posted, I'm pretty sure Betsy and maybe Mark L. posted theirs last year- maybe a search (I'm too lazy to search and post a link ).

Congrats on your CPP efforts!

Hey Joey! Welcome. Sorry I don't remember seeing your post either. But if you are interested, I just passed my image review in May, after not making it the first time around, and my images are still posted here. www.aglphotodigital.com/gallery Hope that helps, and repost yours, and we will all try to take a look.

Angela
    Angela Lawson CPP
    Michigan CPP Liason
    AGL Photography
    Where Life + Art = Memories Forever
    http://www.aglphotography.net

Sorry...poor communication on my part!

I did not post any images for review (hope to do that soon). I was trying to state that I have learned a lot from the replys to the posts of other members. I was not saying that my posts were being ignored.

I still am interested in seeing the final pictures used to get certified from others.
    Joey Campbell
    Brandon, Mississippi

Default correction

I made an attempt to correct the wording of the original post here...sorry for the miscommunication!

I guess that is why I like working with pictures instead of words!
    Joey Campbell
    Brandon, Mississippi

Angela,

This is what I was looking for. I actually saw this link on another post but did not know for sure if these were the final ones used.

Good job by the way!

Thanks!
    Joey Campbell
    Brandon, Mississippi

No problem Joey- common problem with forums and words.

Looking forward to your images.

Here you go Joey. I just passed both parts of the certification.

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r...certification/
    Did you miss me?
    Andrea Chapelo, CPP
    www.chapelophotography.com

Andrea,

Congratulations on passing the certification! Thanks also for providing the link to the pictures you submitted! Great pictures...my favorite is the "OshKosh B'Gosh"
    Joey Campbell
    Brandon, Mississippi