Okay, is anyone as nervous as I am?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Okay, is anyone as nervous as I am?

I know that there are a bunch of us who are submitting images this time around, and the deadline is almost here, so is anyone as nervous as I am? I really worked to pull things up to the next level over the last couple of months, and I hope I'm there, or at the very least, almost there. (Thank you again Keith for all your help and input, it was greatly appreciated). I finally went ahead and submitted all my new images, and already feel like I have knots in my stomach.

I'm sure everyone else will do great (Heather and Cassandra, I saw both of yours and you will do great ), but hopefully in the meantime you all can tell me I'm not the only one sitting on pins and needles.

Thanks for hearing me out.
    Angela
    Angela Lawson CPP
    Michigan CPP Liason
    AGL Photography
    Where Life + Art = Memories Forever
    http://www.aglphotography.net

Oh man, Angela, it occurred to me earlier today that the deadline is only a few days away. Now, I uploaded my images before heading to NH so I wouldn't freak out and panic... but every time I think about it, I get all paranoid and my stomach does a flip-flop. I'm also expecting test results this week (or next!), so that doesn't help my anxiety level. Anyone have some Prozac?

I just uploaded my images too. I wish I could say I am nervous, but today I have other things on my mind.
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

I have mine ready too! and yes I am nervous about all of it. Just let it be done

and Stephanie...you deserve to have other things on your mind
    Did you miss me?
    Andrea Chapelo, CPP
    www.chapelophotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Millner View Post
    I just uploaded my images too. I wish I could say I am nervous, but today I have other things on my mind.

Stephanie WHAT could possibly be more important than CPP ima......Oh never mind! (I guess it's a good thing that you could upload them huh?! hehehe )
    Nylora Bruleigh, M. Photog. Cr. , CPP, C.Ph
    Photography by Nylora-Bellies and Babies Photography
    2011 PPA Silver Photographer of the Year
    www.PhotographyByNylora.com

Bblog: www.BelliesAndBabiesPhotography.com

heh, thanks guys. Andrea - did you upload em' yet?
    STEFF (not StePH)

Stephanie Millner Cr.Photog., CPP

main site | destination pets | blog | facebook | fan page

Ah, to live like the Italians... with extremely little to do.
    12.01.09 - Viva la Roma!

Yeah I uploaded mine the other day. It had completely slipped my mind until I read a post on here and was reminded. So I did it right then or I would have forgotten. I'm trying not to think about it, so I'm not nervous....yet!
    Cassandra Sullivan, CPP
    Massachusetts CPP Liason

Cassandra's Photography
    Here & There - The Blog
    "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

Well, she FINALLY got off the computer (showing those dang puppies again) and is leaving for the airport soon. I am assuming we won't hear from her again until Thursday.

Or at least I hope so!

-e
    Liz Vance, Cr. Photog, CPP
    oh baby photography
    bellies. babies. beautiful.
    www.ohbabyphoto.com

A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there--even if you put them all end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity. - Robert Doisneau

Good luck to everyone! I was going to submit this round, but I believe there's another in Aug. so I'm aiming for that timeframe. Is there a waiting period before being able to submit again if you don't make it the first time?

There's no waiting period to resubmit. But why not go for it? You just might be pleasantly surprised.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge