Next Exam date ...

Default Next Exam date ...

Hi group;

Now that results are being posted from the exam I gave on April 20th ... it's time to post my next exam date. It will be at our Pa. state meeting on Sunday June 8th at 10:30AM.

For anyone interested: set it up with PPA and tell them you want to take it with me, when and where. Also, contact me at (717) 838-9087 OR by e-mail at floryphotog@mindspring.com .

Default Just 4 weeks till next exam ...

Tomorrow is just 4 weeks till I give the exam again. Are any of you thinking of taking it here in Pa. with me ?

Just sent you an email, my application was received, I got my confirmation email and called to register. I think I'm set to go on the 8th!
    Stephanie
    S.M Cunningham, CPP
    Ripley, NY

Default Just e-mailed you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Cunningham View Post
    Just sent you an email, my application was received, I got my confirmation email and called to register. I think I'm set to go on the 8th!
    Stephanie
    Hi Stephanie;

I was out helping another studio with Photoshop work, did an infant session, and just finished some Photoshop work. I replied to your e-mail a few minutes ago.

I look forward to meeting you and hope you do as well as a whole bunch of ladies on here lately.

Default Just two weeks now ...

Tomorrow is just two weeks till I give the C.P.P. Exam again. If anyone else wants to take it with me let me know soon as well as signing up with PPA and telling them you want to take it with me, when, and where.

Default Another just signed up ...

I have another photographer signed up. I got a call this morning and sent him the info on locatiion and such. He is coming from the Dominican Republic so my very 1st from outside the USA.

Ok ... next ???