OURPPA.COM at Texas School
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default OURPPA.COM at Texas School

After studying the Texas School schedule, I believe we could have an unofficial OURPPA.COM social hour during the Country Store held at the new Expo Center on Wednesday Evening. (The Country Store is a large one-night trade show at TX School) Since they open the doors at 5:00 PM, how about we "meet" and socialize between 6:30 and 7:30. I'll take care of whatever sign we need, and will probably set up at one of the empty tables or in the lobby.

Michael.B
    Michael Bobinski
    Bluefish Photography
    "Official Namer of WTD Cartoons #294, #329, #389, #395, #409, #463, and #519"

"If its not making dollars, it don't make sense." - unk

If you don't stand behind our troops, please stand in FRONT of them.

Great idea Michael!

Well... I will be there if someone directs me in the right direction to the said location..

Michael, count me in!
    Mark Katz, CPP

www.markkatz.net

Sounds good to me - I'll find it when I get there!
    Barbara Adelman, CPP

You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

The 16x20 print offers are available again this year. There will be 4 available - 3 from BWC and one from another vendor. To take advantage of this, put three files on a CD to turn in to BWC, one file on a CD to turn in to another vendor. They print up the 16x20 for free and have it back before you go home from Texas School. You can also use images that you made during class. Its something that all in attendance should take advantage of.

Of course, we are going to have to take an OURPPA - Texas School Group pic to post on the forum. I wonder if there will be any photographers ther who could do that for us.
    Michael Bobinski
    Bluefish Photography
    "Official Namer of WTD Cartoons #294, #329, #389, #395, #409, #463, and #519"

"If its not making dollars, it don't make sense." - unk

If you don't stand behind our troops, please stand in FRONT of them.

I I'll be there
    Carsten von Hedemann CPP
    Canon 5D, 10D
    70-28 2.8 L , 70-200 2.8 IS L, 50 1.8
    www.carstensphotography.com
    http://www.carstensphotography.blogspot.com

Default Texas School PPA

Hello Group

I will be there as well also Hosting the pizza party on Sunday evening.
    "Images Worth the Wait"

www.waitersphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bobinski View Post
    The 16x20 print offers are available again this year. There will be 4 available - 3 from BWC and one from another vendor. To take advantage of this, put three files on a CD to turn in to BWC, one file on a CD to turn in to another vendor. They print up the 16x20 for free and have it back before you go home from Texas School. You can also use images that you made during class. Its something that all in attendance should take advantage of.

Of course, we are going to have to take an OURPPA - Texas School Group pic to post on the forum. I wonder if there will be any photographers ther who could do that for us.
    What's the purpose of printing such a big print for us? That's a lot to carry back on the plane and not get crushed!!

You could get a mailing tube that would slip into your suitcase and not crush your prints. I'm not a fan of rolling prints, but it might be your easiest option.

How silly of you to ask why they have to print something big... everyone knows everything is bigger here in Texas. *giggle*

If you haven't heard the obligatory Texas Biggie's joke...
    http://www.youthink.com/jokes.cfm?ac...lter=discussed