May image deadline info ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default May image deadline info ...

For anyone who is looking at submitting images for the next C.P.P. image review: http://certifiedphotographer.com:80/...guideline.html

The deadline will be May 9th.

Gulp. <begin cold sweat.... now>

<roll eyes>

You have nothing to worry about.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

I've seen Heather's web-page - nothing to worry about there.

Now, if I can just nail down my images before then, it will be a miracle. Every image I look at now, I'm second guessing not only for image submission, but for my clients as well. Anyone want a small vacation to chilly Northern Michigan for a few days to help me nail down my lighting, and look over my image library? I make a great homemade lasagna, and a mean cheesecake, if anyone is interested?
    Angela Lawson CPP
    Michigan CPP Liason
    AGL Photography
    Where Life + Art = Memories Forever
    http://www.aglphotography.net

You guys are funny...

Now, Angela, I love lasagna and definitely love cheesecake, but Michigan? Well, that's another story On a more serious note, if you have anything ready to be looked at now, we'd love to see it! I can't remember if you posted possible submissions before (I know I've seen portfolios posted, I just can't remember who they came from now!) I can't believe the deadline is just around the corner.

I just want to double check- which comes first if at all? Image submission or taking the exam??? Does it matter?

Default Either or ...

Quote Originally Posted by Erin L. Clark View Post
    I just want to double check- which comes first if at all? Image submission or taking the exam??? Does it matter?
    Hi Erin;

It doesn't matter which you do first. It's up to you. If an image submission time was before the next exam date, and location I think that might dictate that it would be prudent to go ahead and upload the images. But, if an exam date was 1st then I'd go ahead and take the exam first. You have up to 2 years to complete, and pass, both parts.

Please let me know if you are planning on flying here, to Pennsylvania, to take it with me. Besides this coming Sunday I'll be giving it also in June and October. Harrisburg International Airport does have an Air National Guard unit so maybe you can get a military hop.

Erin - the image submission dates are only once a quarter, this next one being in May, then again in August (I think).

If anyone can help me, that'd be great.....

I'm in NW Ohio and I'd like to get a list or something of all the next possible testing times. I read somewhere to call the state affiliate, but I don't even know who I'd call or how to find that out.

Thanks in advance!

~Ashley
    "If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies..."

Default List of ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Short View Post
    If anyone can help me, that'd be great.....

I'm in NW Ohio and I'd like to get a list or something of all the next possible testing times. I read somewhere to call the state affiliate, but I don't even know who I'd call or how to find that out.

Thanks in advance!

~Ashley
    Hi Ashley;

Download the list of C.P.P. Liaisons ... those are who give the exams. Then you can contact those close enough to see when and where they give it. http://certifiedphotographer.com/ .... click on certification liaisons, download, and save the list. I give it 4 times a year here in Pennsylvania.