Processed or unprocessed and wedding ???s

Default Processed or unprocessed and wedding ???s

Should I use the processed or unprocessed version? Or neither? I, of course, have others of them looking at each other, off into the sunset and looking at me, but this is the one I grabbed.

I'm trying to start pulling one image from every session/wedding as I edit them to put away in my CPP image submission folder if I feel they are worthy. Is this one?

And now a wedding image question. What can be used for the wedding portion? Would the couple's engagement portrait count? Or the bridal? Or detail shots?

I know you're "supposed" to prepare them for the CPP submission as you would the for the client. Well, the processed one IS how I have prepared it for the client (though looking at it, I think I'm going to reprocess it to bring back the details in his tux), but I realize my style of processing is usually to my and my clients' liking, and not so much the critics and I'm assuming that would probably include the CPP panel.

1. Processed

2. Unprocessed

Last edited by Tracy_McGee; 04-03-2008 at 06:36 PM.
    Tracy, CPP
    Recording Secretary, VPPA State Board of Directors
    2015 VPPA Convention Chairman
    VPPA Tidewater District Treasurer

Oh, and I felt they were best in front of the tree for many reasons. One, the pier ended off to the left and to the right, right there beside the tree, were houses. Plus, if they weren't in front of the tree, I didn't like the way the skyline was cutting into their heads and from my position saw no better quick fix.
    Tracy, CPP

Use the processed one.
    Mark Levesque, CPP, M. Photog., Cr. Photog, A.C. Ph., CPP Liaison, PPCC Judge

Tracey,
    You are overthinking this. The image requirement is for the images to be as they are presented and worked up to the client. So send it in as you worked it up.

Jeff
    Jeff Dachowski M.Photog Cr.CPP A.C.ph
    PPA Approved Juror
    Upcoming events:

Photoshop 101
    Sacramento
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Portland
    Minneapolis
    Oklahoma City
    Washington DC

www.DachowskiPhotography.com

Avatar by 2008 Diamond photographer of the year-Don Chick

Me? A woman? OVER THINKING something?!?! Surely you jest!!!! Hehe!
    Tracy, CPP