Advanced Outdoor Lighting IL
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Advanced Outdoor Lighting IL

Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

where is this class?

Hi Noelle,

It is being hosted in Bloomington-Normal, IL!!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

― C. JoyBell C.

It's a Dachowski Road Show!!

5. Default

He needs to bring that road show down South!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's not as humid in Illinois in June as it is in the south- why don't you come up?

The Bellies and Babies tour is also nearby within an hour - we are planning on attending it the evening before. You should come! Seriously! Heather? Chris?
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

lol! finally something close to me! sign me up.
    Betsy Finn, Cr.Photog., CPP
    bphotoart :: learnwithbetsy :: email

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Haggerty View Post
    Well, it's not as humid in Illinois in June as it is in the south- why don't you come up?

The Bellies and Babies tour is also nearby within an hour - we are planning on attending it the evening before. You should come! Seriously! Heather? Chris?
    I would LOOOOVE to, but I get the pleasure of attending this class in NH in a few weeks. I missed the Bellies & Babies tour when it came through, but they just announced a new venue in NC, which isn't a bad drive. I've got to find a reason to come to IL, but I get to see you, Jackie, in NH, too... so I guess IL will have to wait!

Aww, Heather. It's ok - let us know how the program goes in a couple weeks!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy Finn View Post
    lol! finally something close to me! sign me up.
    Betsy- you guys are officially signed up! Whoo Hoo! This is going to be awesome!
    Jackie Haggerty
    M.Photog.Cr., CPP

www.jackiehaggerty.com

― C. JoyBell C.