First timer

Thread: First timer

Default First timer

This will be my first time at imaging usa. Do I have to register for the classes each morning or is it a first come first serve? Like I said this is my first time at this convention so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tom

Hi Tom,

You can just show up at each of the programs. The registration to the convention includes all of the program, trade show, print exhibition, and all of the parties! (make sure you attend the parties, they're a blast!)

You'll have a great time!

Michael
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Default Evenings

I was curious as to what the evening parties are like? Particularly, the ones on Sunday and Tuesday evening. What goes on at them?

Thanks!

Smile Parties at ImagingUSA

Stacy,
    Even though the education includes the best of the best, many ImagingUSA attendees find that the parties are the best time to meet and socialize with other photographers and meet lifetime friends. Each year at ImagingUSA becomes a bigger and bigger family reunion.
    The entertainment, food and fun at ImagingUSA is AWESOME. And the parties are included with your registration.
    Plan to get up early for education and stay up late for the FUN.
    You can catch back up on your rest after ImagingUSA.
    Hope to see you there.
    Constance Rawlins
    McComb, MS