How long does it take for results?

Default How long does it take for results?

Kinda curious, since I took the test 2.5 weeks ago and I still haven't heard if I passed or not. I passed the image submission last October, so I'm kind of anxious!

Just interested to see how long it usually takes.
    Jim Bolen, CPP
    Play of Light Photographics
    Boise, Idaho
    www.playoflightimages.com

Default Should have heard by now ...

Hi Jim;

Normally, you should have heard by now. When I gave it in February, I think all knew within 1½ to 2 weeks. You should call Marisa Pitts and ask.

Hmm...I had my test results a little over a week later. Results came in the mail. I suppose it also depends on how soon the person who gave the tests sends the them back to PPA.
    Cassandra Sullivan, CPP
    Massachusetts CPP Liason

Cassandra's Photography
    Here & There - The Blog
    "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

Just talked to Marissa and she said she doesn't even see anything on my record about it. She said either they haven't graded it yet, or they haven't even received my test yet.

I've got some marketing stuff I want to get out, so of course if I pass, I want to make sure it is included with it.

Jeez, I may not even know for another week...
    Jim Bolen, CPP
    Play of Light Photographics
    Boise, Idaho
    www.playoflightimages.com

I would call the proctor and/or your liason.
    Michael Gan,M.Photog.Cr. CPP,
    Meritage House of Photography

If your business depends on you, you don't own a business-you have a job. And it's the worst job in the world because you're working for a lunatic... You can't close it when you want to, because if it's closed you don't get paid. You can't leave it when you want to, because if you leave there's nobody there to do the work. You can't sell it when you want to, because who wants to buy a job?
    —Michael Gerber
    http://www.meritageonmain.blogspot.com

Jim,

I took the test at imaging usa and it took just a tad longer than they said, about 2 1/2 weeks, so my guess either saturday or monday you'll hear.

Good luck.

Darren
    Please don't take my comments to heart, I always say the wrong thing. Striving to be my best....