need to purchase lupton 9th edition

Default need to purchase lupton 9th edition

hi
    I'm ready to purchase the book i need to start studying to take my certification. I clicked on a link on a previous post that took me amazon. the price shows 110.00. then to the right it has New/Used prices of $73.00. I have copied this info below. my question is, if i purchase from one of these links, am i still purchasing from amazon or a private purchase? i don't want to send my money out in la la land what are the other links???

All New (43 from $73.00) Used (24 from $74.34)
    Show New FREE Super Saver Shipping offers only
    Sorted by Price + Shipping Item Price Only

Always pay through Amazon.com's Shopping Cart or 1-Click. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping and our safe buying guarantee.
    New(1 to 25 of 43 offers sorted by : Price + Shipping)
    Price + Shipping Condition Seller Information Ready to buy?
    $73.00
    + $3.99shipping
    LOW ITEM PRICE
    New Seller: berkeleyca
    Rating:95% positive over the past 12 months (132 ratings.) 132 lifetime ratings.
    Shipping: In Stock. Ships from CA, United States Expedited shipping available See shipping rates
    Comments: U.S. Softcover 9E

or
    Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

$79.00
    + $3.99shipping New Seller: bookkube
    Rating:94% positive over the past 12 months (1747 ratings.) 1747 lifetime ratings.
    Shipping: In Stock. Ships from OR, United States Expedited shipping available See shipping rates
    Comments: Brand New Book. Same or Next Day Shipping!

or
    Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

$80.00
    + $3.99shipping New Seller: jordan_haynes

Lynette,

Hi. I use Amazon frequently to purchase books, and as long as you pay thru Amazon, even to the other seller's you are okay. Amazon will back you if anything goes wrong with the purchase. I just watch the feedback comment rating to make sure that they are good about shipping (that's usually the major complaint). Otherwise, the used books are usually always in the condition described. At least in my experience. By all means, save a few bucks if you can buy it used. But definitely get the book, as it is really the only book you need to study from for the exam. And go back thru this thread and read all of Mark's question and answers - they are very close to what you will find on the exam.
    Angela Lawson CPP
    Michigan CPP Liason
    AGL Photography
    Where Life + Art = Memories Forever
    http://www.aglphotography.net

Louise_St.Romain

Amazon acts as a broker for the seller; if you use a credit card to pay for the purchase, it is Amazon that charges the card... I've not had any problems buying from anyone that I found listed there.

I purchased mine in a Barnes and Noble store. I had previously signed up for their "club membership" and on top of the 10% off members get I used a 25% coupon I recieved over e-mail. So a total of 35% off a brand new book and no shipping. Truthfully I don't think they were supposed to give me the discount b/c it is considered a textbook but I am not complaining!

Julie

I ordered the text a couple of days ago from one of the "alternative" amazon sellers. I received notice that it shipped already - i got one that said that it was new instead of "like new" - I think it comes with a CD or something and was concerned that if it wasn't new it might not be there.
    Marilyn Dillon, CPP

www.marilyndillonphoto.com
    www.naturalexpressions-photo.com

"The question is not what you look at but what you see!"
    -Henry David Thoreau

I got mine through Amazon's Marketplace.
    It came in record time and is brand new.
    Amazon is always reliable.
    Cindi Delaney, future CPP
    We have no quarrel with those who choose to sell their wares for less.
    They know what their stuff is worth.

From a little sign that used to hang on the wall of my mother's restaurant