Stan Lawrence comes to Wichita!! Heads up all you midwesterners!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Stan Lawrence comes to Wichita!! Heads up all you midwesterners!

Coming from a forum near you!

Stan Lawrence is coming to Wichita, Kansas for our GWPPA meeting (Greater Wichita) on April 8th to speak on sales and marketing.

To follow up, the next day, April 9th, Delano Color Imaging, Inc, is sponsoring Stan to speak all day on sales and marketing here in Wichita.

I am working on a block of hotel rooms for some who have committed to come from the Kansas City area and would love to add anyone else's names to the list.

What: Stan Lawrence of Stan Lawerence Photography day long sales and marketing seminar, topics to include marketing, branding, designing a sales presentation, phone technique, projection sales, answering objections and closing the sale.

When: April 9th 9 AM to 5 PM with a healthy lunch break

Why: we ALL need marketing to survive, let's learn from someone who has succeeded and continues to market well I know this for a fact as we print and mount Stan's wall portraits and have a steady stream each week. He keeps both our printing dept busy as well as the art department with his canvas mount print sales.

Who: Any and all!

Price: $150

Price: $160 with lunch catered

Call Delano Color Imaging at 888 315 5561 to reserve your spot!
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

If you have a chance to go to Wichita to do this, I highly recommend it. Stan has taught me LOTS!

Karen Linsley, Cr.Photog., CPP
    www.imageangels.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#/ImageAngel...graphyServices
    Now Blogging! http://imageangels.com/blog/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/imageangel

Stan has been much help to me as well, but I'm worried about him flying around Kansas. I'm afraid someone might drop a house on him.

Seriously though his branding, marketing and networking instructions are top notch.

Default well....

"I'm afraid someone might drop a house on him."

A good friend once said, only the good die young....so I should be fine.... Karen and David, thanks for the kind words, I'm looking forward to Wichita......

Default I'm trying to picture ...

Hi Stan;

I'm trying to picture you ... wearing bib coverals with a red checked hanky hanging out of your pocket with a pitchfork in your hand. They won't know you when you get back to California.

Gee, D Craig,

I've lived here for about 10 years and haven't seen anyone fitting that description. Wichita is about 500,000 population. Around here, they're oilmen. aircraft employees and if they live outside the city limints, they're cattlemen on real horses that round 'em up. bibs don't do so well on horseback or on the Spirit/Boeing/Ratheon/Cessna/Learjet/Bombadier/Hawker Beechcraft lines.

We're also the home of Koch Industries, the largest privately owned company in the nation, possibly the world, the starting place of Applebees and Pizza Hut (the founder is still found locally after selling off and starting Papa Johns) plus the new home of the Gordon Parks collection at Wichita State University.

Please don't tell me you're another one of those who know the east coast, west coast and it's just a gray area between???
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Default All I know ....

Hi Linda;

All I know is from movies, like State Fair, and from driving Interstate 80 in 1970 when I drove home from California to Pennsylvania. All I remember from that is it was all flat and no speed limits. You know, when cruising about 105 it goes by pretty quickly. So, it's not all like in "State Fair" ?

You know I'm kidding. That's like saying everyone here in the Pa. Dutch Country is Amish and drives a horse and buggy. When I wrote that about Stan I was picturing, in my mind, an image in a book I own by Jack Reznicki where he was posing like "the American Gothic" repleat with a pitchfork in his hand.

Interstate 80 and State Fair are both in Iowa. <g> I can now refer to you as a West Virginian.

<giggle>
    Linda Gregory
    www.lindagregory.com

Default well....

"wearing bib coverals with a red checked hanky hanging out of your pocket with a pitchfork in your hand."

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, just got back from Florida.....actually if you replace the coveralls with a double breasted suit, and a 36 in Louisville slugger instead of the pitchfork, you'd be right on the money......
    Last edited by Stan_Lawrence; 03-13-2008 at 01:57 PM.

Default well....

ps

Linda, I forgot to mention, I will need a bat (preferably wood, I can work with metal) for the seminar. Thanks......