Anyone from Austin? I got a question

Default Anyone from Austin? I got a question

Just so happens that my fiance's birthday is on the 21st and I wanted to take her out that evening and treat her on her birthday. Do you have any suggestions as far as dining, comedy clubs, or entertainment. Thx

I'm not from Austin... but thought you'd like to know that there is a party that night. Here's the info from the Imaging USA website:

7:00pm – 9:00pm
    Welcome Party at the world famous Maggie Mae's on 6th Street in the heart of Austin. Brought to you by the Texas School of Professional Photography, this is a party you won’t want to miss! They’ll welcome you to Austin in true Texas style!
    Julie E. Hedges
    JE Hedges Photography
    www.JEHedges.com

Default I'm from Austin

Hello Amon,

I'm from Austin & would love to help you find a special place. All I need to know is what type of food she likes & some of her interests. I'd love to help. There's so much to do in Austin that is not advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by toricain
    Hello Amon,

I'm from Austin & would love to help you find a special place. All I need to know is what type of food she likes & some of her interests. I'd love to help. There's so much to do in Austin that is not advertised.
    Oh do post some of the info here. I always love to find the real "local" places, not just the ones everyone knows.
    Thanks in advance.