New Users! Just registered but can't post?

Exclamation New Users! Just registered but can't post?

When you register an email is sent with an account activation link. Click the link or follow the directions to activate via the web to make your account active.

If you use spam filtering, check your spam/bulk or suspect mail box if you do not see it in your inbox.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

Default Re: New Users! Just registered but can't post?

HI, Greg.
    I am a new member having only joined during the month of December. I find that I have access to some forum threads, but I am prohibited from accessing others. The reason given is that I am prohibited in viewing them. Have I missed something in the forum rules? Thanks.

Dennis, you have to request access to the member only forums. (Join Member Forum) Unfortunately the forum database is not tied directly to the membership database, so it doesn't automatically recognize you.

I updated your forum privileges and you should be able to access all the forums the next time you log in.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

i cant see forums for members...and according to my receipts i have been a member for monthes!
    site | missbey.com
    blog | missbeyphotography.com
    weddings | the-wedding-belles.com

Go to the Join Member Forum topic and follow the directions there to join the member group.

Join Member Forum
    You must be a PPA member to access these additional member-only discussion areas. Read how to join in on the discussion by viewing the first post in this section.

(the forum software is not fully integrated with PPA's back-end software, so this is still a manual process.)
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

I sent my request to join the member only forums several days ago and still do not have access to them. What else do I need to do?

Brandi,

I just wanted to follow up and see if you've been able to access the member forums or if you need any additional assistance. If you do, shoot me an email at gaide@ppa.com.

Gregory Aide
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

My apologies, Gregory, I've not been able to get on the forums much this week. I just saw this post.

Yes! I do have access to the member forums now. Thank you so much!