The Lighting & Digital Tour with Jack Reznicki
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The Lighting & Digital Tour with Jack Reznicki

The Lighting & Digital Tour with Jack Reznicki

Photography & Photoshop techniques for everyone.
    If you have ever wanted to work with studio lighting but didn’t know where to start, or you are a pro looking for new ideas, this seminar will be perfect for you. Join Canon Explorer of Light and Author Jack Reznicki for a full day of valuable “need-to-know” information.
    Topics:
    • Creating “Natural” Light with strobes
    • Basic One light Portrait lighting with live model
    • Histograms, Camera White Balance, and other camera essentials
    • Importing, Processing, and Printing files
    • Masking and Professional Photoshop Techniques
    • Copyrights & Copywrongs

Locations:
    • New York – March3
    • Philadelphia – March4
    • Atlanta – March6
    • Kansas City – March8
    • St. Louis – March10
    • Portland – March12
    • Irvine – March14
    Cost:
    $99 for a full day of informative Live Photographic training

Registration and additional information:
    www.software-cinema.com/page/ldpp

Jack Reznicki is the author of several books including "Studio and Commercial Photography - A Kodak Pro Workshop" He is honored to be both one of the original "Canon Explorers of Light", one of the original "Epson Stylus Pros", and a Sandisk "Photo Master". Jack also does Beta testing and consulting with Canon, Epson, Mamiya, Microsoft, X-Rite, Leaf digital backs, and Adobe. His clients include Tylenol, The Wall Street Journal, Hyatt, Toys "R" Us, Kodak, Canon, Epson, Reader's Digest, Crest, AT&T, L'Oreal, Playtex, Johnson & Johnson, Time Magazine, and numerous other Fortune 500 companies.
    Gregory Aide
    Production Manager

I just signed up for the New York stop of the tour, looks like it should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sharp View Post
    I just signed up for the New York stop of the tour, looks like it should be fun.
    Hey Ed,

It wouldn't be any "fun". We drill a hole in you head as you walk through the door and then fill it all day long with information

See ya there.

Hey Jack , I'll miss you at the VPPA Convention the end of this month. While you are in Virginia it would be great if you had one of these day long events. I was really disappointed they were not having something along these lines at the convention. I would have made time to go then.

How many students do you need to do one of these workshops?
    Dianna (still striving for perfection)

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Reznicki View Post
    Hey Ed,

It wouldn't be any "fun". We drill a hole in you head as you walk through the door and then fill it all day long with information

See ya there.
    Now if I can just find a cork to plug that hole once all the information is in there I'll be all set. Retention has always the hard part for me.
    Last edited by Ed_Sharp; 02-11-2008 at 02:15 AM.

Jack, are you going to have another round in the summer or fall? This is my busy time of year.
    Just a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Babin View Post
    Jack, are you going to have another round in the summer or fall? This is my busy time of year.
    Now, Tim, you need to toddle right over to the Business section and start a thread about what you're doing to keep yourself so busy this time of the year.
    --Elephants can swim...
    ...and very gracefully.
    Knowing that,
    I do believe
    Anything is possible for me.

Kirk Darling, CPP

Well Kirk, I would love to say it is because I never have a slow season and we just cannot fit another person in. But really it has nothing to do with me. I live in South Louisiana (the other South LA) and we have a lot of dances and seniors at this time of year. They do not take their sessions earlier like up north (like Shreveport, Monroe, Jackson and Memphis). It is just too hot here. I am taking images in green clover right now.
    Just a member.

Oh, yeah, I forgot--you're celebrating the end of hurricane season!
    --Elephants can swim...
    ...and very gracefully.
    Knowing that,
    I do believe
    Anything is possible for me.

Kirk Darling, CPP

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Babin View Post
    Hey Tim,

Jane Conner-Ziser is trying to put a tour together for the fall for the two of us, but not sure if our schedules will mesh. We're trying. Definitely not in the summer. I have some projects that I'm going to concentrate on then.