Imaging USA Expo Question

Default Imaging USA Expo Question

At the expo do the vendors have "deals" on goods? I was wondering because I'm getting ready to purchase some bigger ticket items and I didn't know if I should wait. Thanks in advance.

Some, not all, will have show specials. It is also an opportunity to ask questions, see demos, and compare products to make sure you are buying exactly what you need in the first place. If I were you I would wait. Good Luck!

Thanks John

Hello,

In order to keep from spending way too much money (it is easy to do). Plan to attend with a list of purchases you want to make. Also know how much everything normally costs. Just because one vendor has a show special does not mean that is the best price available.

Also, if you do decide to buy something not on your want list, don't buy it the first day. Think about your purchase and make sure you can provide a good business reason for the purchase.

For example, I purchased ProShow Gold at Image2005. I had been planning on hiring somebody to create a slideshow for my use at bridal shows and had been quoted $250. I bought PSG for $70 or so and ultimately saved myself some money.
    Regards,
    Howard Kier, CPP Weddings, ABI, MBA and DAD
    Magical Moments Photography