Triangle Institute

Default Triangle Institute

March 30 - April 4, 2008 - Pittsburgh, PA

Founded in 1967, Triangle Institute of Professional Photography in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is one of the longest running schools in the nation.

The instructors for this year's school include: Rich & Esther Beitzel, Evert Briggs, Mark Campbell, Alfred Gordon, Glen Gray, Kevin E. Newsome, Michael Redford, Ralph Romaguera, Jeremy Sutton, Ed Tilley, and Michael & Tina Timmons.

Please visit our website, www.triangleinstitute.org, for more information.
    Gerry Solan, CPP, Cr. Photog.

I have only heard amazing things about Triangle since getting more involved with the PPA and teaching.

I would love to attend your week long courses one day, truly something that is on the top of my "list of things to do"

Thank you for posting your information.
    Mike Fulton, Putting this after his name to make people happy
    Weddings {} Blog {} Wireless Flash Workshops/Products {} Seniors

Default Triangle is the place to learn !!!

Gerry knows what he is talking about ! I've taken some weeks there. My favorite was a week with Frank Chricchio on advanced portraiture. They have a great school with lots to learn.

Hey Gerry ... how are you doing on getting speakers for your year at PPAofPa ? Gerry will be the prez in two years. See you at the February meeting.

i've gone out to triangle, i think 4 times. back in the late 80's & early 90's.
    it's a great experiance, i should get back there.
    i studied with some of the greats: frank crecio, al gilbert, bill pemberthy and someone else.
    i'd highly recomend triangle to any photographer new or not so new.
    joe

Quote Originally Posted by D. Craig Flory View Post
    Gerry knows what he is talking about ! I've taken some weeks there. My favorite was a week with Frank Chricchio on advanced portraiture. They have a great school with lots to learn.

Hey Gerry ... how are you doing on getting speakers for your year at PPAofPa ? Gerry will be the prez in two years. See you at the February meeting.
    Hey Craig,
    I will be Talent Chair for Gerry. I have some big names lined up already. I will post a little later when I have contracts.

Smile

Additional Promotion for Triangle.

Triangle remains one of!
    (If not) the most affordable school in this country.
    Tuition price includes meals! Good meals!
    Added advantage everyone eats together including Instructors. This gives you an extra opportunity to meet other photographers. You continue to learn as you have your meals.
    Later in the evening Triangle host a hospitality room.
    Drinks and more food!
    So when planning your education budget for the year, take a closer look at triangle.