PDA

View Full Version : puppy that put me on crutches

Elizabeth_Pokela
01-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Here's a pic of our Wheaten terrier for those of you that were curious. This is the day we brought him home. I fell down the stairs 2 days later. He has grown a lot, and I will post another pic next week for fun. These dogs grow up to be almost white.

Elizabeth

Stephanie_Millner
01-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Oh Elizabeth! If there were ever a face to fall over for, that'd be the one! He's so sweet.

Elizabeth_Pokela
01-12-2008, 06:41 PM
I know isn't he cute! Exactly why I got suckered into getting a puppy from the pet store, which I am politically opposed to--but we love him. He's been great so far.

Stephanie_Millner
01-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I understand. Meanwhile, my dog's from a breeder, so who am I to talk?

My friends bought their husky at a pet shop - poor girl will be an amputee by the end of the year they think. The dog's leg was underdeveloped and then the pet shop ran her ragged. The way these dogs were raised is just horrible.

Cheri_MacCallum
01-12-2008, 07:38 PM
What a cutie!!!

Cindi_K_McDaniel
01-12-2008, 08:53 PM
He's so adorable! I had wondered how big he was :-)

D._Craig_Flory
01-12-2008, 08:58 PM
There are papers and then there are papers. My wife and I own a purebred Jack Russell Terrier and we have her papers. Then you have other dogs with papers ... the comics, sports section, etc. :D I will say that this is the most affectionate nicest dog I've ever had or been around.

Ron_Jackson
01-13-2008, 12:12 AM
I want one just like that! So cute!
Nice pup there crutches lady. :)

Elizabeth_Pokela
01-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Thanks everyone for the compliments on how cute he is! He is a very laid back pup, just like our border collie, which is an anomaly to both breeds. So far so good. Look for a new picture next week in the open forum!

Elizabeth