PDA

View Full Version : What did you purchase in Tampa?

HowardKier
01-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I purchased a couple of 2x3 metal murals. I got off easy this year on the tradeshow floor. What about you?

Elizabeth_Pokela
01-12-2008, 03:38 PM
I wanted a new camera but decisded to wait due to semi-confirmed rumors of a new Canon 16mp 5D (don't know what they'll call it) to be released in the spring (you know how that goes though). I bought a new PS camera, some marketing stuff, Karin's new book. I came home with the plan to buy a few other things before the show specials expire, but am still working on my lists. I think I came off easy too.

Elizabeth

Mark_Levesque
01-12-2008, 04:21 PM
All I bought was the loan collection book. I hope to get a discount on next year's edition. ;)

Keith_A_Howe
01-12-2008, 05:16 PM
a couple gause backgrounds, new reflector, found a new album supplier and found a few new products to offer.
Keith

Stephanie_Millner
01-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Two packs of Jerry Ghionis' PicPocket Cards (very cool!) at the show (and a plane ticket... but that's a different story). When I got home, a sample album from a new album supplier and online membership to yet another photo forum.

Linda_Gregory
01-12-2008, 05:41 PM
New muslin backdrop, new suppliers, BIG expense...new printer for lab. Am working on the leasing agreement now. Sheesh!

John_Stein
01-12-2008, 05:50 PM
New Camera, new lens, Compact Flash cards, the Buddy Stewart Book from ASP

ChontelleBrown
01-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Larsen 4x6 softbox, stand and reflector. Loan collection book and I found a new album company too....along with several other new companies.

Jane_Lydick_Staid
01-12-2008, 06:11 PM
I got some frames from Excel. Really great prices.

Karen_Linsley
01-12-2008, 07:09 PM
new six in one reflector from Westcott, some new ideas for products, a couple of tutorials, new possibilities for album companies. I did not buy the new Nikon D3 yet, it is not the right time of year for that kind of outlay, but I will probably drive down to WPPI in March and get it then!

Cheri_MacCallum
01-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Hard to believe, but I got out of there without buying anything!!

George_Hawkins
01-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Nothing for me either. Did listen to Nikon D3 & D300 vs my D200 at Nikon booth when it was not so busy.

Talked to potential instructor(s) for NEIPP school!

Liz_Vance
01-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Ghionis cards. jewelry samples. bag samples. frame corners and ordered some new frame samples. music. I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Rick_Massarini
01-13-2008, 05:16 AM
... the Buddy Stewart Book from ASP
It's available for purchase ???

Lori_Clapp
01-13-2008, 05:29 AM
Lightroom Tutorial from Kubota
Metal square thingys - wayyy cool
The last 5 showcase collection books. I debated on the Loan collection books, but I like the showcase ones better - the images are bigger, and I think they are more along the lines of what our customers want. maybe I will still get the Loan collection ones also. I had already ordered this years loan collection book.:)

I also got a new lab (ACI), and a new album supplier. I also bought a couple of diet pepsi's, and a couple of cheeseburgers. That cost almost as much as the other stuff I bought!

Mike_Fulton
01-13-2008, 05:48 AM
Got out of there without anything

However found alot of ideas and meet alot of amazing people so I can not say I came away without anything completely!

John_Stein
01-13-2008, 12:54 PM
It's available for purchase ???

Yes, I got it while at the convention I will check and see who the contact is to purchase it now and let you know.

John

Linda_Gregory
01-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Got out of there without anything

However found alot of ideas and meet alot of amazing people so I can not say I came away without anything completely!

You slid in with some virus, glad you didn't take it back with you! Always good to see you, Mike. Hugs to your boys!

JohnHeckler
01-13-2008, 03:35 PM
... I also got a new lab (ACI), and a new album supplier. I also bought a couple of diet pepsi's, and a couple of cheeseburgers. That cost almost as much as the other stuff I bought!

Thanks for the cheeseburger Lori! :-) I owe ya ...

What are metal square thingies?

Keith_A_Howe
01-13-2008, 05:54 PM
I also got a new lab (ACI), Just when I think WOW that Lori is really a smart girl to change to such a awesome lab, you go and do something like . . .
I also bought a couple of diet pepsi's, Uhm Lori - it was an open bar at the managers reception, you didn't need to buy the diet pepsi's.
Keith

Marc_Benjamin
01-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Uhm Lori - it was an open bar at the managers reception, you didn't need to buy the diet pepsi's.
Keith

Heck, we even had the pop machine to ourselves all week!