PDA

View Full Version : I am so tired

Jane_Lydick_Staid
01-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Got into Tampa this morning at 11.

The weather is gorgeous, the trade show is overwhelmingly packed with eager customers and I am.........................

I am on info overload!

Are we still looking to get together tomorrow?

JohnHeckler
01-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Man, I can relate to the information overload ... my head hurts, and its not just from last night either ;-P

I think the gameplan is still noon tomorrow, but I am not sure if anyone has specified a location.

I have my image critique at 11:40, so I can hook up right after that.

Tiffany_Schmitt
01-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Gosh, I feel so bad for you guys!:D

DianeDavis
01-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Gosh, I feel so bad for you guys!:D

Tiffany-
I was thinking the same thing!
:D

Andrea_Chapelo
01-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Jane, I am exhausted too! I am having too much fun!

dawnbergeron
01-07-2008, 03:08 PM
I am not on this forum much but I am going to get on a lot now! Andrea - you are sooooooo much fun!:) I am having a blast meeting all of you guys:) Too, too much fun:) Thanks everyone for being so nice and welcoming and fun to hang out with.

Tracy_McGee
01-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Rub it in, rub it in. :p

D._Craig_Flory
01-07-2008, 05:31 PM
This is for all you party animals burning the candle at both ends. Enjoy

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/DC47/BurnTheCandleAtBothEnds.jpg

Kathy_Ward
01-08-2008, 03:17 AM
I am so exhausted - but not by having fun out there! I'm jealous! Sure wish I could have been there, but my pumpkin never arrived to take me there! Next year hopefully!
I hope all are having a wonderful time and learning a lot! Try to rest those brains this evening!

Karen_Linsley
01-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Just wanted to let all of you who didn't make it this year: about a dozen or so of us had lunch, together today,and then the group grew to about 25 for dinner tonight. It was great fellowship all around, I got to see people I did not know were going to be here! I'm sure there will be photos posted soon!

There is much information here, and much networking and sharing and laughter. It has been a very good trip and very nice to meet everyone in person!

D._Craig_Flory
01-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi Karen;

So, are you thawed out by now ??? :D We are having a heat wave up here in Pennsylvania ... well up into the 60's ! That word s.n.o.w. is now in the forecast but at least we had a few days of spring.

I hope you go back to Lake Tahoe with a nice tan to make your friends jealous. ;)

Sandra_Pearce
01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Karen,

I was so concerned about you making it to Tampa. I had to leave yesterday, My husband had something to come up and we had to leave. I am sorry I didn't get to meet you. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting all the fun people from the forum. Craig, I did ask Cindy and Jeff about you and they did enlighten me. Everyone is so full of life and excitement. A great group of people. Ron had a great time kidding with Heather because she believed every thing he told her. Had a hard time recognizing Jeff and Lori without their avartar glasses on.

Sandra Pearce

D._Craig_Flory
01-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Karen,

I was so concerned about you making it to Tampa. I had to leave yesterday, My husband had something to come up and we had to leave. I am sorry I didn't get to meet you. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting all the fun people from the forum. Craig, I did ask Cindy and Jeff about you and they did enlighten me. Everyone is so full of life and excitement. A great group of people. Ron had a great time kidding with Heather because she believed every thing he told her. Had a hard time recognizing Jeff and Lori without their avartar glasses on.

Sandra Pearce

Hi Sandra;

Oh ... I wasn't there to defend myself so they gave you all the bad stuff about me huh ? :o