PDA

View Full Version : Acclaimed Photographer Sandy Puc’ to Conduct National Seminar Tour

Gregory_Aide
12-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Colorado Photographer Sandy Puc’ of Expressions Photography by Sandy Puc’ has announced her 2008 Bellies & Babies Seminar Tour (http://www.bellies-babies.com/). Bellies & Babies is a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of creating a successful pregnancy and baby’s first year portrait series. The program will present information on marketing, customer service, posing and product templates. Beginning in February 2008, Sandy will travel to approximately 30 cities throughout the US teaching photographers how to successfully conduct and market a fail-safe program that will increase their business and their bottom line.

The Bellies & Babies Seminar Tour is the first of its kind to train photographers on the finer points of pregnancy and baby portraits. The Bellies & Babies program will demonstrate the five perfect baby poses and provide ready-made marketing materials to give photographers the tools they need to become baby-portrait experts.

This information is more valuable than ever in this changing market. Wedding photography is down, and seniors are taking their own images. What better way for a photographer to broaden their client base than to tap the very fertile market of pregnancy and baby portraits? Pregnant woman and newborns are a huge part of the market share, yet most photographers are afraid to approach the subject.

Sandy loves to shares her wisdom and techniques with photographers at all stages of their careers. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the PPA and has recently been given the prestigious title of Print Master from Canon USA. On average, Sandy photographs around 900 sessions per year. Of these sessions, over 65% of her work are children under the age of five. Sandy loves working with children. She believes that anyone who is inspired to learn this market can be successful.

For more information, visit the tour site on the web at www.bellies-babies.com (http://www.bellies-babies.com/)

Art_Wright
12-28-2007, 10:24 PM
I took Sam and Dave's class at Texas School this year, and if any of you can possibly make it to one of her thirty cities, you should do it. I'm still going through Sam's information, and it's almost a year later. She is an amazing photographer, and an almost-as-good-as a marketer...

Tracy_McGee
12-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Bummer. Why does no one ever come near my neck of the woods? Virginia Beach (Hampton Roads) is a big area. And not too far from Richmond. :(

Tony_McDaniel
12-28-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm going to the one in Salt Lake City. Anybody else going?

Art_Wright
12-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Tracy, she is coming to Baltimore/D.C. area...

Tracy_McGee
12-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Waaay too far for a day or two trip. ;)

Mark_Levesque
12-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Yes, it might require crossing a bridge or something. :p

Leana_Moss
12-29-2007, 04:03 AM
I'm going to the one in Atlanta.

Stephanie_Millner
12-29-2007, 04:59 AM
Don't mock the bridge, Mark. It's rough. I drove it during the last hurricane and prayed the whole way 'cross!

Tracy_McGee
12-29-2007, 06:16 AM
Steff, Mr. Smartie Pants is actually mocking me and my little fear of bridges. :p

Back on Sandy.... there are quite a few other photographers from all around that are planning to attend this. I bet it will be a truly awesome program! :)

Mike_Fulton
12-29-2007, 06:22 AM
Sam and Dave are SIMPLY AMAZING!

Anyone thinking about going really should, both such giving people truly every aspect of what makes them is shared in one way or another!!!

Jeff_Dachowski
12-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Sam and Dave are SIMPLY AMAZING!

Anyone thinking about going really should, both such giving people truly every aspect of what makes them is shared in one way or another!!!

I second that, and let's not forget how inexpensive this program is. It is almost free!!!!

Jeff

Julie_Edwards
01-06-2008, 03:55 AM
I just signed up for San Diego!

Julie

Art_Wright
01-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Sam and Dave are amazing together, but I believe Sam is flying solo on this tour... :)

Christy_Cohen
01-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I am planning to go to the CT seminar in May, but my husband does not approve of me traveling to Hartford alone at night :mad: . Anyone else planning to go that I can carpool with? I will be coming from Niantic, so anywhere along Rt 9 and north to meet up would be great!

Keely_Deuschle
02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
The program was absolutely wonderful! She covered everything I thought she would and so much more. I just have a great admiration for her work, marketing, and especially her heart.

Cindi_Delaney
03-13-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm going to the one in Salt Lake City. Anybody else going?

Im going to shoot for the Salt Lake one.
It's the closest anyone will come to Mesquite, NV:)

KristiSanger
03-13-2008, 12:10 AM
Going to the Seattle one in 2.5 weeks. Can't wait! Is anyone else going to the Seattle one? I would love to meet some people from the forum in person!

Kristi

Sandy_Puc'
03-15-2008, 03:50 PM
I will be at the Seattle one!! lol
I thought I would mention we have added a fall leg--
Here are the tentative dates and locations-

July-
16th--OK-Oklahoma city
17th--AR- Littlerock
18th--MS-Biloxi
19th--AL-Birmingham
21st--AL-Mobile-This is not Bellies and Babies it is my regular show G.I.V.E

August-
6th-WI-Milwaukee
7th-IN-Indianapolis
8th-OH-Columbus
9th-OH-Cincinnati
10th-KY-Louisville

August
29th--VA-Richmond
30th-NC-Raleigh durum
31st-NC-Charlotte
1st-SC-Charleston
2nd-SC-Greenville

Angela_Lawson
03-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Anyone from Michigan going to try for the one in Chicago? Since my husband is going to Nascar in August, he has agreed to watch our little guy so I can go to the one in Chicago. I can't wait!!!

Heather_L._Smith
03-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Sam - Do you have any idea when the fall dates will be added to the website and available to register?

Patrick_Blake
05-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Anyone else going to this seminar?

Sandy_Puc'
05-06-2008, 12:07 AM
The fall dates are up and ready to go!!

Thank you so much for all of the support...We are having a ball!

Se you on the road!
Happiness,
Sam

Sara_Nelson
05-06-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm going to the one in DC on the 30th. :D Anyone else?

Sara_Nelson
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Anyone going to the one in DC next week?

Liz_Vance
05-22-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm going, and so far, Steff, Barbi, and Christina are, too. (those are just off the top of my head... I'm sure there will be others.)

-e

Angela_Lawson
05-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Anyone going to the one in Peoria, June 15th?

NealJacob
05-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Anyone going to the one in DC next week?

I'm in! You do realize, it's in Baltimore and not DC. :)

Lynnett_Gray
05-23-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm attending the one in Baltimore/DC are too! I am very excited about the seminar and meeting others from this forum. :-)

NealJacob
05-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Anyone want to carpool? I'll be in Herndon during the day and then heading up to Baltimore. My final destination (home) is in Front Royal, but I'd be willing to work out a carpool deal with someone to save on gas.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you,
Neal

Sara_Nelson
06-07-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm in! You do realize, it's in Baltimore and not DC. :)

Yeah, I just cluster all that up there together. I used to live in Alexandria, and I would just call DC the city. *LOL*

I didn't know anyone to meet up with. I had to leave at 10:30 as I had over an hour drive back to Waldorf.

NealJacob
06-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I just cluster all that up there together. I used to live in Alexandria, and I would just call DC the city. *LOL*

I didn't know anyone to meet up with. I had to leave at 10:30 as I had over an hour drive back to Waldorf.

I grew up in Montgomery County. I think everyone in the DC Metro Area calls DC "Downtown". :)

I ended up driving to my parent's house in Montgomery Village instead of driving all the way back to Front Royal.

Will_Price
09-03-2008, 05:24 AM
Here in Columbus tonight for Bellies and Babies... very good, she even used a few live models... I learned much and was worth the money. I told her to drop by the forum from time to time...

Ashley_Short
09-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Will, I knew I should have asked if anyone was going to be at the Columbus show! My husband and I made the trip and I wondered if any forum members were there. Too bad. :/ Hope you had a good time...we did!

Will_Price
09-03-2008, 05:35 AM
We had a great time... I was the guy that asked if she put her hospitol display prints behind glass.... did your hubby win a drawing? I think you sat directly in frony of me.

Ashley_Short
09-03-2008, 05:42 AM
I wish he would have won something! (but, no, he didn't.) I was sitting right on an aisle chair... I would have been the one and only person in the room who looked cold, covered in sweaters, etc. lol. I'm surprised you weren't the one who ran out to make a phone call after she was talking about working with the hospitals. ;) But... neither of us are from columbus, so, you know. Well, I'm off to bed. Let me know the next time you swing through the buckeye state.

Ashley

D._Craig_Flory
09-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I wish he would have won something! (but, no, he didn't.) I was sitting right on an aisle chair... I would have been the one and only person in the room who looked cold, covered in sweaters, etc. lol. I'm surprised you weren't the one who ran out to make a phone call after she was talking about working with the hospitals. ;) But... neither of us are from columbus, so, you know. Well, I'm off to bed. Let me know the next time you swing through the buckeye state.

Ashley

Hi Ashley;

Holy Moley !!! You posted at 1:42AM !!! You youngsters amaze me. :p I turned off the TV to go to sleep around 10 or so ... as soon as my Phillies won. But, I'm about to turn 61. I guess I stayed up that late too when I was a teen like you. It's called "burning the candle at both ends". Let me tell you, it does eventually catch up to you. :eek:

Will_Price
09-03-2008, 01:31 PM
I believe that...I have seen your previous avatar.;):D

Ashley_Short
09-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi Ashley;
I guess I stayed up that late too when I was a teen like you. It's called "burning the candle at both ends". Let me tell you, it does eventually catch up to you. :eek:

Will, how'd Sam put it? something like:

"don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends of the stick-tell me where to get more wax!" Ha! I needed that quote to give to my mom..she tells me that allll the time.

Btw, D.Craig, just b/c you feel old doesn't make us youngsters teens! :eek: But, yes, I'm always up too late, I admit.

Lois_Byrne
09-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Anyone going to the Richmond program this Saturday (Sep 6th)? I'll be there and love to meet some other members. Take care, Lois

SUSIE_STRICKLAND
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
i will be at the nc one on sunday.....i would love to meet some others as well. i have to say, i'm really excited about going to this one...:)