PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Dreams

Michael_Black
11-09-2007, 04:38 PM
This is a rework of an image that didn't merit.

The story behind the image is that the player is a senior that lost the last game he played in District Championships. THe opposing team went on to win the state tournament.

His grandfather passed away that night after watching the game.

Please give me a score.

Keith_A_Howe
11-09-2007, 05:45 PM
This is a rework of an image that didn't merit.

The story behind the image is that the player is a senior that lost the last game he played in District Championships. THe opposing team went on to win the state tournament.

His grandfather passed away that night after watching the game.

Please give me a score.

The ONLY thing a judging panel will know is the words I highlighted in bold above. The rest of this (while a it makes the image emotionally connected for you) will not effect the panel. All they know is the image in front of them. Unfortunately this image appears to have some technical issues ( might just be the low res file?) that will keep it in the average catergory. As far as an exact score, I will not committe myself without seeing an actual print. Too many things are not apparent on these low res files. I think this is one of those times when you get emotionally involved with a print because you know the back story or how difficult it was to create and you lose sight of how the image stands on it's own.

Keith

Dave_Cisco
11-09-2007, 06:03 PM
For all the judges know, the kid is playing with a migraine headache.:D