View Full Version : Affiliate Leader Training at Imaging USA

Angie_Wijesinghe
10-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Just added to the list of programs:

Affiliate Leader Training
January 5, 2008
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Tampa Convention Center, 1st Floor, Room 8

This is an intensive program important for anyone serving on a PPA Affiliated organization’s Board of Directors…or anyone with an interest in participating in a Board or leadership position.

Every association—including professional photographic associations—faces challenges in meeting members’ needs, growing membership, and handling finances and programming issues. This important session will touch on the major responsibilities of Board members and leaders, discussing how to meet the challenges we all face today.

There is no cost to participate, but pre-registration (when you register for Imaging USA at www.ImagingUSA.org (http://www.imagingusa.org)) is appreciated.

Linda_Gregory
10-18-2007, 07:00 PM
I am interested in registering for this but am already registered for Imaging...is there a place to do it separately from the initial registration?

Sandy_Puc'
10-19-2007, 01:16 PM
I would just like to mention that I attended a version of this program years ago. It is a wealth of information and it should be a must for anyone that would like to become more active in leadership.
In fact, almost everyone that attended the class with me, has (or is) serving in some capacity at PPA. The information not only works for PPA leadership, but many of the ideas can translate into leadership in your own business.

Hope to see you there!
Sam

Marc_Benjamin
10-19-2007, 10:28 PM
I am interested in registering for this but am already registered for Imaging...is there a place to do it separately from the initial registration?

Hey Linda,

I did the one in New Orleans or was it Austin but anyways, I just called in and got singed up. It's a great experience and it really gave me a good idea on why things are done and the process that led to hard choices.

I think I'm gonna sign up for this one since it's a little different program.

George_Hawkins
10-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Hey Linda,

I did the one in New Orleans or was it Austin but anyways, I just called in and got singed up. It's a great experience and it really gave me a good idea on why things are done and the process that led to hard choices.

I think I'm gonna sign up for this one since it's a little different program.

At September's New England Regional (PPANE) Convention, I was not informed of the program, but am told that David Trust & Al Hopper gave a super program. I missed the full day Friday in Austin due to bad departure weather and my flight was postponed a day, and was not there. I may sign up this year.

George