PDA

View Full Version : Comp. Results Lets hear how you did.

Keith_A_Howe
09-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Ok I heard Jeff D's case did ok. No official scores yet. As you can please enter how you did and any scores you know of. Keith

Jackie_Haggerty
09-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Anyone? Anyone? :confused:

Mark_Levesque
09-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Nothing official, but it seems I got the expect o-fer.

Jeff_Dachowski
09-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Hi all,
So it is not actually official, but I have a good reason to believe that I went three for four.

Jeff

Keith_A_Howe
09-10-2007, 12:31 AM
So just thought I would let you all know that I officially hate the case of images I am sending in to regionals
Jeff

I think I will be reporting an 0 for 4 result from this years comp!!
Jeff

Uhm,
John.... you really don't want to see these. Honest.
Jeff

I am not jazzed at all about my case. You know how sometimes you want to go watch the whole thing. I don't feel that at all with this case.
Jeff

Andie,
So are you saying you are glad I am hating my case????
Jeff

Hummmm . . . what do you have to say for yourself now? LOL! Sorry couldn't resisit. Congratulations!
Keith

Jackie_Haggerty
09-10-2007, 01:05 AM
That is REALLY funny, Keith.

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff!!!

Linda_Gregory
09-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Congratulations, Jeff!

Anyone else??? Official or UNofficial?

Mark_Levesque
09-10-2007, 01:47 AM
I hear Don Chick eked out a few blues. :D

Jeff_Dachowski
09-10-2007, 02:55 AM
HI All,
Thanks for your well wishes. Mark is correct Don Chick was ale to get a couple of blues out of his case. Oh yeah 4 of them!!!! Great job Don. I saw Jane, but did not hear how she did. Jane, Nylora, anyone else???
Jeff

Cassandra_Sullivan
09-10-2007, 03:15 AM
No blues for me...but I'm pretty sure Mark got one blue, didn't you?
I entered 2 folios - one senior (78) and one family (79) and the same two prints I entered in my state comp, and one stayed the same score and the other dropped from an 80 to a 78 or 79. I forget exact scores... I just drove home from there and I'm kinda tired.
I'm not disappointed because everything did exactly as I thought it would. I just wish I knew how to do better!

Mark_Levesque
09-10-2007, 03:35 AM
No blues for me...but I'm pretty sure Mark got one blue, didn't you?
Don't know; didn't go, but my "little birdie" said he thought I didn't get any. {shrug} I may have to wait until the case comes home. It would be nice to get a seal. Or walrus. I'm not that particular at this point. :)

andiegoodman
09-10-2007, 03:57 AM
So tomorrow night is the banquet so we will see who got any courts, etc. I seem to remember the highest scoring print belonged to Jennifer Hudson - a 97. Way to go. What extraordinary work. Just beautiful!!!

Nylora_Bruleigh
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Jeff,

I ended up with 1 Blue 3 reds. Funny though because the blue was one that I took off the studio wall and thru in the case as a "filler"! So you just never know! :rolleyes:

nylora

Nylora_Bruleigh
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
By the way...

CONGRATULATIONS to Don and Jeff! Don, I still think I gotsta get me some of those old men with hats?! :D

Andie,
Jennifer did have some beautiful work and some really high scores!

Nylora

andiegoodman
09-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Jennifer's work was totally awesome. Jeff's boat photo did well (a court or a Kodak or Fuji award, I believe) and Don Chick was only 1 of 3 who had 4 for 4 blues.

Don_Chick
09-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting... my Dell laptop arrived today from the repair shop so now I can get back on the web...

Yes my I did get 4/4, also got a judges choice from Warren Motts. No other awards as Jennifer Hudon's images were (I believe) all over 90. She took home many well deserved awards for some truely amazing images.

StaceyDamon
09-12-2007, 08:22 PM
NICE Job everyone!!! You may all just inspire me to compete one of these days! Give me a push guys, Maine convention is in January (I think, LOL). I am CHICKEN!! Congrats to all of you!!

Keith_A_Howe
09-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Give me a push guys, Maine convention is in January (I think, LOL). I am CHICKEN!! Congrats to all of you!!
Stacey Go ahead and enter... It is a learning experience to help you grow. Apply what you learn to your day to day work. That is how the customer gains and you earn more $s from entering. Entering and awards do nothing for you if you don't learn anything from the process. OK end of lecture.

Go Stacey Go -- Enter Stacey Enter! Yeaaaa!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you!!!
Keith:)

Don_Chick
09-12-2007, 09:45 PM
NICE Job everyone!!! You may all just inspire me to compete one of these days! Give me a push guys, Maine convention is in January (I think, LOL). I am CHICKEN!! Congrats to all of you!!

Yea, what Keith said Stacey!!!! Go ahead, enter!!!!

I've been asked to judge in Maine in January..... Go ahead enter!

You can't be any more chick(en) than I am!!!

Mark_Levesque
09-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Finally got the official results from my case. Thanks Cassandra for the heads, up. You were right! I did get an 81. So one blue, a pair of 78s and a 76. Close but no cigar.

Jeff_Dachowski
09-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey Mark,
Congrats. One blue is that much closer! At least you got one! Good for you!!!
Jeff