PDA

View Full Version : Another gallery for critique...

Jim_Bolen
08-15-2007, 05:54 PM
OK, I'm starting to get together my images for this October's submission, and I was hoping some of you out there would be nice enough to look at them, then critique them.

Please be honest, as I really want to put a good showing together.
Here's the link:

http://www.playoflightimages.com/CPPGallery/

Thanks,
Jim

Phillip_Colwart
08-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Jim,

Thanks for allowing us to get a look at your possible image submission for certification.

Having just been approved for CPP this month, I'm excited for you and wish you great success.

Just a quick look at your images reveals client repetition - we are only supposed to present one image per client/customer... I see that there are the same clients in some of the images - the wedding with yellow bouquet, the engagement session.

Also, I'm not sure if you're doing lots of architecture as a commercial photographer, so the infrared shots, which are nice, might be confused as a 'personal project,' which is also not allowed.

Please narrow it down a bit further, and I would be happy to check out your images again...

Hope that helps!

Jim_Bolen
08-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Yep, I know that you are only allowed only one image from a client, but I'm not sure which one(s) to get rid of, and I was seeing if anyone had preferences for certain ones, or said there are some that are a definite no.

Also, those infrared images were for clients!

Thanks for responding.