PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day

Mark_Levesque
08-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Is here. (for CPP online image submissions) One hopes that the results will be revealed as promptly as the international print competition were. I hope we don't have to wait for snail mail. I need to order business cards in the worst way! :D

D._Craig_Flory
08-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Is here. (for CPP online image submissions) One hopes that the results will be revealed as promptly as the international print competition were. I hope we don't have to wait for snail mail. I need to order business cards in the worst way! :D

And .... then he needs time to add those 3 letters behind his name on here. ;)

Deb_Wat
08-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Waiting on pins and needles here

JohnHeckler
08-03-2007, 08:01 PM
You two have nothing to worry about ... imho of course :-)

Tracy_McGee
08-03-2007, 11:07 PM
How exciting! Good luck!!! I'm sure all will go well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for expedited delivery of the good news! :D

KirkDarling
08-03-2007, 11:18 PM
From what I recall from my time, the actual judging must have been PDQ, with most of the time being taken by the administrative mechanics of putting together the CPP packages (it's a thick envelope) and mailing them out. Maybe Matt or Greg can take a peek at how that task goes next week.

Spencer_Boerup
08-03-2007, 11:29 PM
I spoke to Marissa in the PPA office and she said that coming from last time (the first time with online submission) I could possibly hear back that same week. So, hoping that we'll hear back before next Friday!

Phillip_Colwart
08-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Looking forward to a decision...

Stacey_West
08-05-2007, 12:57 PM

I called a few days or a week (???) after submitting my images and was told "Congratulations, you are certified", so I think this happens pretty quickly. My CPP packet which came pretty quickly in the mail included, I think, a letter or notation telling me my images had passed.

What took forever - or at least it felt like it to me - were the results of the written exam. I took the exam in Austin in 2006. There was some mixup on my address or email or something. It was a couple of months before I gave up and called PPA. They were suprised I had not heard and gave me the results.

Much, much faster on the image submission results - I"ll bet you hear back soon and I also bet you have nothing to be concerned about.

Spencer_Boerup
08-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Looks like the results are in, just called. You can also check your profile on the PPA site to see. Congrats to everyone that passed!

JohnHeckler
08-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Congrats CPP'ers! :D

D._Craig_Flory
08-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi group;

When I lettered in track and cross country I walked around school wearing a letter sweater. There could be a letter sweater, or jacket, with C.P.P. in big letters. Then, on the other side would be the PPA logo. As you add Craftsman , Master, and other things just add them. And on the back you can have your studio name too. :p