PDA

View Full Version : Critique DVD Question

John_Derry
06-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi:

I am preparing my prints for shipment today and I noticed that—although I paid the addtional fee for a video critique—this is not displayed anywhere on the forms I am to affix on the back of the prints. I registered via the web this year, and I'm sure I check-boxed the Video Critique option. However, none of the paperwork I printed out after registering indicates that these prints are slated for video critiqueing.

How will the judging staff know these prints are to get the additional video critique? (last year, I was able to check a box on the hand-filled-out forms affixed to the back of the prints)

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this!

-john

John_Derry
06-01-2007, 05:03 PM
OK...I figured this out and others that have paid for—and requested—the optional video critique may want to double-check their entries if they haven't yet mailed them in.

I back-tracked to the email I received verifying online payment for my print entries. Sure enough, I did, in fact, pay the extra fee for the DVD.

Then I clicked on the supplied link that displays the submission forms for printing. There on the tags was a new box that now displays the properly check-boxed Video Critique option. This additional box was not on the initial set of forms I printed out a month-and-a-half ago!

Heads up for others that have paid for the DVD!

-john

Bonnie_Butler
06-01-2007, 05:03 PM
I would look at the receipt ppa sent first to see if you did indeed check off the critique box. You should be able to tell by the amount charged to you. The labels should show that boxed checked.

Bonnie_Butler
06-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh I guess you found out before I posted!

Linda_Gregory
06-01-2007, 08:45 PM
just printed mine out yesterday (titles! how to decide!!) and the box was there, checkmarked.

John! Two days! See ya there! I'll be the one wearing REAL paint. (helping again with the background painting class at KPPS)