View Full Version : Where do you get the approved print cases?

05-31-2007, 07:21 AM
I am almost ready to send my entries but I am a bit confused regarding the approved print case.

05-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi Alex;

You can buy them at B&H Photo, and Adorama, among others.

06-11-2007, 03:05 AM
I guess the question more to the point is, what is the definition of "approved print case?" I can figure the Fiberbilt, Lightware, Tenba, Tallyn, and other brands of cases sold for that purpose are approved, but I've never actually found any specifications anywhere.