PDA

View Full Version : Famingo print

Rebecca_Willoughby
05-11-2007, 05:17 AM
I have merited several times for my portrait work, but I am considering entering some of my wildlife work from this year. Here are a couple. What do ya'll think?

Thanks, Rebecca

Rebecca_Willoughby
05-11-2007, 05:19 AM
Sorry, I meant to put two here is the other.

Kelly_Dobson
05-11-2007, 05:32 AM
Rebecca, for what its worth, I think they are both great! I am slightly partial to the one with the mother feeding the baby. But both are very strong! Good for you!!

JohnHeckler
05-11-2007, 06:49 AM
I think the are great and the second one especially. The images are too small to tell the sharpness, detail, etc, but if it's there, in my humble and limited experienced opinion, I think they would hang. :)

Rebecca_Willoughby
05-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Thanks so much for your input. I couldn't figure out how to get them larger. So here is a detail from one . . . if it works.
Rebecca

D._Craig_Flory
05-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi Rebecca;

One of our state members Joe Cmpanellie (PPAofPa) does incredible images of animals - especially birds like Eagles and Flamingoes. He is in Maryland & actually her and his wife also belong to the Maryland group. He wins in animal and salon categories every year here. Here is his web site
http://www.campanellies.com/

He will be teaching a class on wildlife photography at our Pa. state meeting on June 10th. http://ourppa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=77041#post77041 Our state web site is www.ppaofpa.org . I'm sure you will find some of his bird images in the blue ribbkon and trophy slide shows.

I like your bird images ... post more please !

Rebecca_Willoughby
05-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks Craig!
What a great link! I saved it to my favorites so that I could go back often. Here are a couple more. One is a flamingo and the other is a pelican. Although I love portrait work, animals are a big part of my life. We have 6 horses, 3 labs, 1 basset hound, 24 ducks, 4 geese, 4 chickens, 2 rabbits and a pygmy goat. (my husband says they are all for sale . . . cheap!)
And since I live in south Louisiana, I am surrounded by lots and lots of birds, aligators, frogs, snakes and butterflies. Wow! I am so blessed!

Rebecca