PDA

View Full Version : Texas School

Mark_Katz
04-15-2007, 11:23 PM
So, who's going? It's next week. I'll be taking the Ann Monteith class. Anyone else?

Art_Wright
04-15-2007, 11:42 PM
I'll be there for Sam and Dave!

Jack_Reznicki
04-16-2007, 12:36 AM
I'll be there teaching. See y'all on the buffet line ;)

Mike_Fulton
04-16-2007, 02:22 AM
I will be there for a day or two at least, I have some friends and business which I want to see and need to take care of.

I wont be in any class but I will be helping out several instructors during their classes so please if you see a weird looking guy with glasses and facial hair, say hello to Jack and then ask if he has seen me cause I want to meet everyone that there if possible!

BHAHAHAHAH - Love ya Jack ;)

Michael_Bobinski
04-16-2007, 03:26 AM
College Station is my home town. I'll be in some Box class. Let me know if you need anything special.

Michael Bobinski
979-777-6834

Mark_Katz
04-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks Michael!. I'm pretty excited about going. Hopefully I'll take away some great info and get to meet most of you. I haven't spent as much time on OurPPA in the last few weeks as I recently moved my Studio. So far it's been a lot of work but with the great advice given here, I now have a sales room, projector, and have sold four 24x30 Canvas, Gallery wraps and a 30x40 Canvas Gallery wrap. Never did that before! Not even one Canvas! This has been fantastic.

Looking forward to next week. See you there!

Michael_Bobinski
04-16-2007, 02:59 PM
I recently moved my Studio. So far it's been a lot of work but with the great advice given here, I now have a sales room, projector, and have sold four 24x30 Canvas, Gallery wraps and a 30x40 Canvas Gallery wrap. Never did that before! Not even one Canvas! This has been fantastic.

Looking forward to next week. See you there!

Looking forward to meeting you as well. If you have time, I'll take you on a tour of my new studio, which is about halfway finished right now. Doug Box and several other photogs took a tour last week and gave me some ideas to build in. Would love to hear suggestions on projection room, setup, etc.

Thanks,

Michael Bobinski

David_Quisenberry
04-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Sam and Dave

David_Henninger
04-19-2007, 06:27 AM
I'll be in Tim Meyer's course

Mark_Katz
04-24-2007, 05:36 AM
Wow, I didn't realize what Texas school was all about. It's huge! 1000 photographers and I think they were all on the dance floor tonight at the Hillbilly Party. That is one fun bunch!

Oh yeah, the school is pretty good too!

Michael_Bobinski
04-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Wow, I didn't realize what Texas school was all about. It's huge! 1000 photographers and I think they were all on the dance floor tonight at the Hillbilly Party. That is one fun bunch!

Oh yeah, the school is pretty good too!

I woke up this morning with a hangover and a tattoo, and I wasn't even drinking! See you tonite at the Armadillo Races.

Jack_Reznicki
04-24-2007, 02:10 PM
I woke up this morning with a hangover and a tattoo, and I wasn't even drinking! See you tonite at the Armadillo Races.

I got up this moorning a bit late. Every newspaper was still in front of everyone's door. Long night.

Mark_Katz
04-25-2007, 04:11 AM
Hey Michael, it was a pleasure meeting you tonight at the party. Another fun one, too!

Our class with Ann Monteith has opened my eyes a bit and hopefully will improve my bottom line. The Waldens start tomorrow and I think it's going to be a great learning experience as well.

Jack, nice talking to you over the past couple of days. Although I was expecting to see you holding up an armadillo! ;)

Tony_Smith
04-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Armadillo handling is not for the faint of heart. Lori Nordstrom blew out the
Kost/Smith team in the first round. Ralph Romaguera gave Joseph Simone
a vicious hip check at the starting line and at the time of this message
the Sam and Dave team was kicking some serious butt!

Michael_Bobinski
04-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Mark - it was great to meet you as well. Finally got to see what you look like without star glasses:D . Doug Box is covering some business as well, and I am enjoying that.

I'm still trying to get over to meet Jack. One of my associate photographers is taking his class and she's loving it.

Tony - Since you don't have an avatar, its going to be hard to recognize you walking by. So stop us if you recognize us. Tonight won't be so wild because it is a one-night trade show. More vendors than what has been in the MSC.

This event doesn't give you much time to sleep, and the T-Storms made sure of that at 3 AM.

My 13 yo daughter's eyes got bigger than pie plates when she saw my new tattoo. We've always had chats with our kids about wierd piercings, tats, drugs, etc. I had to show her where I cut it out of the temporary tattoo sheet (that my other daughter gave me). The expression of relief was precious.

Michael Bobinski