PDA

View Full Version : Question:

Kim_McMillion
04-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Is there a limit to the time I can be a PPA member without being certified? I really want to become certified, but I'm really freaking out over the whole process. And I don't want to loose the PPA benefits....so how long can I take to complete this process?

Keith_A_Howe
04-05-2007, 10:08 PM
oh - like 70-80-90 years or more. LOL! It's not a requirment. It's an option.

Stan_Lawrence
04-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Certification, like success, is a choice. Not a requirement. :cool:

Don_Eisenhart
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Hey,

Where in the world is Keedysville?

Liz_Vance
04-06-2007, 12:48 AM
I think there's a time limit from when you apply for certification to when you have to complete both parts. I took the exam, and then waited something like 2 years before I sent in my prints. I was worried I was going to miss the deadline. I almost didn't get my prints in, since I started getting that, "Isn't something due around now?" feeling about a week before the deadline. I actually selected, edited, ordered and received my prints in time to overnight them to PPA. Got them in on the last day.

I'm much better under pressure. :)

Kim_McMillion
04-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Wonderful, that takes off some of the pressure. Thanks everyone

Oh, and Don: Keedysville is near Harpers Ferry (I didn't hear of it either...untile we moved here) "Hangover" MD---that cracks me up!:p

D._Craig_Flory
04-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi Kim;

Did you get the certication information packet yet ? If not, call and request it.

Don_Eisenhart
04-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Wonderful, that takes off some of the pressure. Thanks everyone

Oh, and Don: Keedysville is near Harpers Ferry (I didn't hear of it either...untile we moved here) "Hangover" MD---that cracks me up!:p

Glad someone caught it!