PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Jim Lersch don't look!

Jeff_Dachowski
03-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Hi All!

I need to make any changes to this album by today around 2 pm. Please take a moment and give me some feedback. Thanks very much.

http://jeffdachowski.morephotos.com/mp_client/pictures.asp

Choose Forcier Album

Andrea_Chapelo
03-27-2007, 12:43 PM
I can offer you nothing except to say that I think it is beautifully done. Boy, I'm alot of help huh:D :rolleyes:

Lois_Byrne
03-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi Jeff,

Very nice album. There is only one thing I'd mention that you may want to check - it's very small but you asked for feedback.

On page 8, the photo on the bottom right hand corner with the priest and the couple holding hands - it looks to me as if it's perfect the way it is now but when the album is made taking off the 1/4" or so - you may lose a bit of their hands. Just something you may want to check out.

They're going to love it! Take care, Lois

Stacey_Kaylor
03-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Kudos to you. That is a great album.

Jim_Bolen
03-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Absolutely stunning, Jeff. If they wouldn't like this album, I don't think they would be happy with anything.
You may have to give them detailed instructions on the care and handling of albums, 'cause I have a feeling this is going to get handled a lot!

DianeDavis
03-27-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't know Jeff- Maybe stage a redo?? :D

JUST KIDDING!

Beautiful.

Lori_Clapp
03-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Jeff, why do you need to make changes? Or are you just wanting to know if you SHOULD change anything? I love it!

Jeff_Dachowski
03-27-2007, 07:54 PM
HI all,
Changes are made!!! Please take another look.
I will write more later this evening. Thanks everyone.
Jeff

Keith_A_Howe
03-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Yabba Dabba Doo!

Sue_Ellen_Tuttle
03-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Nice looking. Very nice.

Auralee_Dallas
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Beautiful album Jeff--did you once say on this forum it took you one hour to do this?

Jeff_Dachowski
03-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Beautiful album Jeff--did you once say on this forum it took you one hour to do this?

This album took around three hours becuase of the competition thought process. I can normally go from start to psd an album in an hour though. It take about another hour to twek all the files. So this album was an hour longer than normal.

Dan_Leary
03-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Jeff,
Spiffy looking album... I just have to ask... what's with the signatures on the bottom of the shoes?

Jeff_Dachowski
03-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Jeff,
Spiffy looking album... I just have to ask... what's with the signatures on the bottom of the shoes?

All the bridesmaids signed the shoes. It was pretty fun to watch. I imagine the signatures are a mess at the end of the day.
Jeff

Dave_Prouty
03-30-2007, 08:40 AM
OK! You can take this criticism or not, but on page 6 your retouching of the bride's face seems a bit excessive to me. I may take some heat for this from you or others, but you did ask for some input. Other than that, I find your work is marvelous. The layouts are simple and artistic. I wish I had as much creativity in album design. I certainly could learn more than a thing or two from you. I hope this is not taken in a negative manner. Being new to this forum, I feel a bit out of sorts as to what I have for comment. I don't want to make any enemies here. My experience in album design is pretty much old school single image per page era. (Been out of the business a few years, but no amateur.) I like the way wedding photography trends have gone these days, but I am far from an expert on getting to the results of your obviously experienced level.

Hope to make some virtual friends here!

Jeff_Dachowski
03-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Dave,
Welcome, and thanks for your thoughts. I actually agree with you abut the retouching., I think it looks a bit too much, on a girl that relly didn't need a lot to begin with. Oops! What can I do now? Hopefully they won't take too much off for it. Thanks again, and I am not the least bit offended. Keep the comments coming.
Jeff

Don_Nealious
03-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Hi Jeff,

Just back from WPPI. It was great. Spent WAY more money than we planned.

I'm with Jim. I don't know how they would not like this album. Looks like you had a fun group to work with. They were coordinated too. Bouquets on all in line up in the air (or was the PS'd). I like the thin pano's of the groups.

Now back to unpack.

Don Nealious