PDA

View Full Version : What you think of this image???

Alvaro_Balderas
03-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Dear colleagues,

Tell me what you think of this image?? is it worth for print competition???

Your comments very well appreciated...

Alvaro Balderas

Will_Price
03-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Although it is a very nice print, it would impress Mom or boyfriend more than a judge. If you could move it off center for a little interest, or combine it with another for a multiple exposre possibly. I really like the background color btw.

Wow Derek, you had better get busy if you expect to catch up to this....toaster,schmoster...this deserves a set of Ginsu knives for sure:rolleyes:

Alvaro_Balderas
03-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks Will, i think you are right about it....this image is not suitable for print competition.....

D._Craig_Flory
03-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi Alvaro;

You "amputated" her right arm. It is best to show all limbs, hands, and feet. Your posted image doesn't fit the proportions for competition.

I'm posting how I see it for competition. I hope this gives you some insight into how to approach it. I did a number if things including flipping it. I think this would score in the mid to high 70's.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i93/DC47/MillyEnhanced.jpg

Alvaro_Balderas
03-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks craig for your advice and help....

Michael_Gan
03-26-2007, 08:06 PM
LOL Alvaro, your posts are on the old Peso :D

Dave_Prouty
03-30-2007, 08:59 AM
I think you should consider your posing on the arm in general. The elbow is at an almost exact right angle. Which is pretty much a BIG no-no. Women need to be posed with less angles and more curves. Or at least have limbs at less than 90 degree angles.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.