PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Class added

Jeff_Dachowski
02-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Jeff Dachowski CPP and Jessica Giovangnoli will be teaching class titled The ABC's and 123's of childrens photography. The class will go over everything you need to know to get started in this field of photography. You will also learn what to expect from each age group and how to trun their challenges into success. The class will be from 9-5 on April 2, 2007, and will be held at Beltramis Studios, in West Lebanon, NH. PPA Members recieve one merit for attending. The cost is $99. For more information please contact Jeff@dachowskiphotography.com. Hope to see you there.
Jeff

Andrea_Chapelo
02-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey Jeff,
Are you trying to make me feel really bad for not being able to make it to your awesome convention that you all have lined up?:p

Jeff_Dachowski
02-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Andrea,
For a small State we have a great lineup for our convention. The Waldens, Kubota, Lersch, McCall,Garber, Tillman. Our convention rocks! For those who don't know, I suggested Andrea come to NH as there are great speakers here this year. If you can't make Imaging USA, I suggest you travel to a state close by, or check out the super mondays in your area. There are a lot of great programs!
Jeff

D._Craig_Flory
02-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Jeff,
Are you trying to make me feel really bad for not being able to make it to your awesome convention that you all have lined up?:p

Hi Andrea;

Check out the line-up we have in Pennsylvania in April. Go to www.ppaofpa.org . Maybe you can find a friend who wants to come to our annual convention so you can share driving time. From experience, it's fun driving to a convention with friends ... telling jokes, stories, and asking trivia questions.

David_Schneider
02-26-2007, 04:29 AM
Check out the line-up we have in Pennsylvania in April. Go to www.ppaofpa.org .

I checked out the link and just see a list of names of speakers and dates. No link to their websites or what topic of their presentation. Is that info posted somewhere else? Or did I miss where that info is listed?

-David Schneider

Andrea_Chapelo
02-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Andrea,
For a small State we have a great lineup for our convention. The Waldens, Kubota, Lersch, McCall,Garber, Tillman. Our convention rocks! For those who don't know, I suggested Andrea come to NH as there are great speakers here this year. If you can't make Imaging USA, I suggest you travel to a state close by, or check out the super mondays in your area. There are a lot of great programs!
Jeff

Hi Andrea;

Check out the line-up we have in Pennsylvania in April. Go to www.ppaofpa.org . Maybe you can find a friend who wants to come to our annual convention so you can share driving time. From experience, it's fun driving to a convention with friends ... telling jokes, stories, and asking trivia questions.

Thanks for the info, If I could I would spend the next few months just going to all of the conventions possible. I attended my very first convention this month and I loved it! I walked away feeling inspired and also realizing there is so much for me to learn. I have never had anyone to learn from so these conventions are just what someone like me needs. But alas, as a mother of two kids who are in constant spring activities I be staying in Lebanon this year. :( But, maybe I will win that mother of the year award that I hear they give out:rolleyes:LOL

D._Craig_Flory
02-26-2007, 03:18 PM
I checked out the link and just see a list of names of speakers and dates. No link to their websites or what topic of their presentation. Is that info posted somewhere else? Or did I miss where that info is listed?
-David Schneider

As we get closer to the convention, the info will grow. I expect to see some .pdfs on the speakers. And, the newsletter should be on the site to download in March some time.

I hope the convention is as big a success as our February meetkng was. We had something like 70 non-members pay to attend.

Jeff_Dachowski
02-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Nice thread jack Craig!!
:)
Jeff