PDA

View Full Version : Competion Print?

TerryMichael
01-23-2007, 06:47 AM
Love to get some feedback on this one. The shadows in his collar, should it be toned down? Honestly, I think it looks better in the high res version, andit seems to intensify in a reduced size.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/bingobongo654/PTM%20Print%20Comp/060806_12.jpg

D._Craig_Flory
01-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Terry;

How much more area is on the original file ? As it is now, it's too close ...especially at the bottom. Please post the original file uncropped.

Keith_A_Howe
01-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Terry
I have no problems with the shadow on his collar, its natural and it's nice and soft. I agree with D. Graig that it needs a bit more room around it. The biggest issue I see is the dodging pattern on his face. The light is naturally coming from behind and to the subjects left. The dodge pattern is to strong and on the wrong side of his face. If you look at her face the highlight is correct and on her left side, so it should also be on his left side. You have cute subjects and a good story, what is the title? Also make sure you hold detail in the shadows of his hair.
Keith

TerryMichael
01-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Sadly, that's all the room there is. Thanks for your other comments. I'll leave it out !