PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift for those who come and visit!!!!!

Kirk_Voclain
01-12-2007, 05:30 AM
I'm speaking in the H&H Booth at exactly 2:00 PM on Monday...PLEASE...please come by that booth and help me out???

Teaching in a trade show booth has proven to be the hardest thing I have ever done! You have to start talking when NOBODY is there....and then when people show up...you have to repeat what you said....SO HARD!!!!

PLEASE come vist me! If you do, I have a gift for you! NO, it's not snake oil....but instead it's an ACTION that I just created..

This action will allow you to create the "BOOK MARKS like you see posted to this thread! You click one button in PS and it does it all for you!

We are seeing this as a HUGE marketing potential for the future...and a way to make extra money out of seniors.

Currently I am averaging right at $1500 per senior...we are hoping that this will take it to the next level...along with some of the other ideas that I will be talking about in the H&H booth.

Please come visit Booth 960.... here is an interactive map (http://fp2.a2zinc.net/clients/fpppa51/Imaging2007/public/fphtml.aspx)

Kirk Voclain

http://www.pro4um.com/images/bmf.jpg http://www.pro4um.com/images/bmb.jpg

Zack_Davis
01-12-2007, 06:50 AM
I don't know my scheduel so as of right now I'll be there. :D

Derek_Alvarez
01-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Kirk

If I can get thru the crowds at the trade show I'll stop and say hello

Kirk_Voclain
01-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Perfect gang! Thanks you so much!!! SEE Y'all there!

Kirk

Roger_Berg
01-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Are you selling the "Bookmarks" or are they a bonus item?

Marc_Benjamin
01-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Gosh, I realy wanted some of that oil that everyone keeps talking about j/k...... Well be there and well be a loud crowd..... lots of excitement!

Buddy_Thompson
01-12-2007, 05:35 PM
See you there.

Kirk_Voclain
01-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Are you selling the "Bookmarks" or are they a bonus item?
ROGER!!!!!! Great hearing from you again!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!! WE REALLY DO!

But to answer your question...we are selling them just like WALLETS...pricing them the same too!

LOOKS SO FAR to be very, VERY hot items!!!!

Kirk

Kirk_Voclain
01-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Kirk,

I'm going to make it a point to come by and see if you really look like your avatar.
Howard...I do...but I'm considerable FATTER!!! :D :D :D

Kirk

Kirk_Voclain
01-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Gosh, I realy wanted some of that oil that everyone keeps talking about j/k...... Well be there and well be a loud crowd..... lots of excitement!
Marc...yes...LOUD...that is what we need....the more energy I get from you the more you get from me...

Kirk

Kirk_Voclain
01-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Kirk didn't say you couldn't get it. He just isn't giving it away. That stuff is like liquid gold.
:D :D :D

Funy stuff!

Kirk

Michael_Gan
01-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Howard...I do...but I'm considerable FATTER!!! :D :D :D

KirkOh! I was wondering if we should look out for a Fat, or Medium, or skinny guy with his hair flying up ;)

Michael

Mark_Levesque
01-13-2007, 02:43 AM
Look for the guy doing nitrous, right?

Kirk_Voclain
01-13-2007, 05:20 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are a Pro4uM Member...I just released the action!!!

You can download it here:

http://www.pro4um.com/4um/showthread.php?p=907831

For the rest...you will have to get the link from me at the H&H Booth at 2:00 PM on Monday!!!!

SEE Y'ALL THEN!!!

Kirk

Kirk_Voclain
01-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Oh! I was wondering if we should look out for a Fat, or Medium, or skinny guy with his hair flying up ;)

Michael

FAT...300LBS! and my hair is RED!!! I'll be wearing BLACK!! you know...to hide my GIRLISH figure! :D :D :D

Kirk

Michael_Gan
01-13-2007, 05:52 AM
That Etoufee will do it every time;)

Kirk_Voclain
01-29-2007, 11:50 PM
I just wanted to say a big ole HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who came by the H&H Booth and who saw me speak!

WOW!!! If the fire marshall would have come buy...he for sure would have thrown us out!!! I bet we had close to 200 people all crammed around the H&H BOOTH!!!

Thanks so much!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

And with that..for all my ONLINE FRIENDS....I wanted to give you a chance to take advantage of the PPA discount too.

To do so...go here: http://www.pro4um.com/ppa

There you will find all the CODES, INSTURCTIONS, and even the ACTION to make the above bookmark! Enjoy...

....this page will self destruct on 2-2-2007 :D :D

Kirk

Derek_Alvarez
01-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Kirk It was fun seeing you and chattin in the lobby of St Anthony's
I hope you had a good trip home.

How was SPA?

Jackie_Haggerty
01-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Kirk- I see you will be in Illinois in May at PPANI- looking forward to it!

Howard_Barlow
01-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi, Kirk, it was great meeting you, glad you made the treck over. You had a lot of good info to share.

That was the first time I met Kirk. Turns out, he is more sane than he looks. No...wait...I mean, he looks mor... Uh, never mind. I'm not sure I can end this gracefully.

Kirk_Voclain
02-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Kirk It was fun seeing you and chattin in the lobby of St Anthony's
I hope you had a good trip home.

How was SPA?
SPA was FANTASTIC!!!!! I think it is the MISSING LINK for me! I love the energy from that group...and WOW....the images....WOW.....blow your mind awesume!!!!

GREAT hanging with you too buddy.

Kirk

Kirk_Voclain
02-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Kirk- I see you will be in Illinois in May at PPANI- looking forward to it!
Jackie...it's gonna be fun!

Kirk

Kirk_Voclain
02-01-2007, 05:42 AM
Hi, Kirk, it was great meeting you, glad you made the treck over. You had a lot of good info to share.

That was the first time I met Kirk. Turns out, he is more sane than he looks. No...wait...I mean, he looks mor... Uh, never mind. I'm not sure I can end this gracefully.
Howard!!!!

YOU BET it was fun!!!! I love that kind of thing...I hope to have an even bigger crowd at WPPI!!!

SEE Y'all there!

Kirk

Howard_Kier
02-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Turns out, he is more sane than he looks. No...wait...I mean, he looks mor... Uh, never mind. I'm not sure I can end this gracefully.

Actually, Kirk reminds me Robin Williams. Same kinetic energy and same way of describing some things. Especially those strange creatures known as high school seniors. While I may not have been laughing on the outside, as least I was smiling. :D

Kirk_Voclain
02-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Howard:

THANKS!!!

By the way....tonight is your last chance...the PPA link comes down tonight.

Kirk

Mike_Fulton
02-07-2007, 01:43 AM
People if you have never seen Kirk speak this guy is simply a RIOT, one of the best out there. You WILL NOT be falling asleep in your chair when this guy is around!

Not only does his Lousiana acent keep you interested from the moment he opens up his mouth, the knowledge this man has in his little finger on Photoshop is more than most of this forum combined.

Kirk is truly a master on many levels and someone who shares his knowledge freely!

I wish I could make it up to Illinois but I will be there with bells on for WPPI!

Jackie_Haggerty
02-07-2007, 02:07 AM
Illinois has the honor of being graced with Kirk's presence in May.

Looking forward to it!!

You won't be left out, Mike. Keeping my eye out for programs, you know!!