PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Pass to Share

Amy_Cantrell
01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I've just checked out this forum for the first time and it's very cool. Hello everyone!

I registered for the convention and the person who was going as my buddy can't make it. If anyone knows of someone who needs a buddy pass they can email me at
Amy@AmyCantrell.com

I'm looking forward to another great convention!

Derek_Alvarez
01-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome Amy

try this

http://ourppa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4339

Deb_Wat
01-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Hi Amy,

Good to see you here on the forums. Your experience will be very helpful to us rookies!

I am looking forward to seeing you again!

Deb

Amy_Cantrell
01-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Hello Derek,
Thanks for the info. Before I posted my thread I emailed the guy looking for a buddy but never heard back from him. I guess he's already found someone.

Hello Deb!

This photo of you looks like one from our workshop. Is that the Peppertree Inn in the background?

see ya in San Antonio!
Amy

Amy_Cantrell
01-08-2007, 06:05 AM
I forgot to say in my last post that I've found a buddy.

thanks all,

Amy

Janis_Douglas
01-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Hi Amy. How does the buddy pass work? I am registered (just received my informaiton in the mail today) and paid full price. My registration says two for one but I don't have anyone listed with me. Is it to late to do this?
Janis Douglas
(417)818-1815

Amy_Cantrell
01-11-2007, 04:50 AM
- How does the buddy pass work? - Is it to late to do this?

It's not too late, there was no deadline stated. When I registered online months ago it gave you the option of adding your buddy at a later time. You should be able to add your buddy at the registration desk. If you don't have one then post your contact info here that you're looking for someone and you may get a response.

enjoy!

Amy

Amy_Cantrell
01-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Below is the info for someone looking for a buddy. She was having trouble posting, so I offered to post this info for her.

happy convention to you all!
Amy Cantrell

I need a buddy pass to attend IUSA.
If you have one left over please contact me or if you haven't given one away please contact me! I am possibly looking for somewhere to crash next to the expo if I can't get ahold of my friend in San Antonio. I am on a tight budget so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Monica Kressman Photography
www.mkphoto.smugmug.com
mekressman@mac.com