PDA

View Full Version : So who is REALLY going?

Pages : 1 [2]

Holly_Howe
01-18-2007, 09:23 PM
ok...I know that i was minding my p's and q's
would someone tell me where my clothes are

Katie - You were the best behaved one of the bunch! Plus Diane & Lori did have swimsuits on. Of course it was in the hotel bar - not the pool but whatever!

Holly

Jackie_Haggerty
01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
I didn't know those were swimsuits. :D

Will Jack hurt us if we creat an online gallery of image and post a link?

Linda_Gregory
01-18-2007, 09:35 PM
I didn't know those were swimsuits. :D

Will Jack hurt us if we creat an online gallery of image and post a link?

YES! YES! Er, NO! NO! Post the gallery!

DianeDavis
01-18-2007, 10:49 PM
:o

And some other words so the embarrassment will post

DianeDavis
01-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Question: Might I need dark glasses in public when Holly and Jackie finish with the evidence?

Jackie_Haggerty
01-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Well, Jeff Dachowski has worse evidence. :)

DianeDavis
01-18-2007, 11:27 PM
OK, Jeff, what will it cost.

LORI!!- You said you had a lot of bookings-- how much can you come up with?

Jackie_Haggerty
01-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Holly and Keith, do you need a new avatar? I have yours, but don't know where mine is!!

Howard_Kier
01-18-2007, 11:44 PM
I looked for you folks and looked and looked some more. Some how I just never found where you were all hiding. Maybe we'll catch up in Tampa.

Jeff_Dachowski
01-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Howard,
None of us saw you either. The key was to make it to the first gathering, then you recognize everyone. Sorry to have missed you.
Jeff

Michael_Gan
01-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Welp, We made it home in one piece and stress free by staying the extra day.

Somehow, every year, there's an emotional tear jerker at the convention. This year, the awards ceremony Honorary Master to Monte just absolutely overwelmed me. What made it worse for me was Frank Cricchio was sitting in front of me crying his eyes out. This is the third year in the row where I got weepy.

Impressions of the convention - I didn't get to see enough of the programs due to all other activities that required either getting into a tuxedo, or being on council (I really wanted to see Arthur Rainville and Jen Hudson). Trade show was overwelming, but I managed to behave myself in spending. The parties wer fun as usual....but what's with the retreaded desserts??

Those of you I managed to get to meet, I was not disappointed. You guys rock. Wish I didn't have to be a social butterfly with all the other people I know. I'll try to be better next year. (Maybe a big ol OurPPA flag next year?)

Oh, and thanks for yelling and screaming at me during the awards ceremony...that was a surprise!

Michael

George_Hawkins
01-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Did you all get one?

I kept looking for them, but totally missed them. I did have chance to say hello to President elect Jack, and to see his program. I was walking around town Friday in 74 degree temps. Walked by Rio Rio during day Friday, but missed going there Saturday; I was asked to join friends to Market area's Ti Mia restaurant, which was a little less touristy than some river walk places.

Tuesday night, Jeff was running around with one pair glasses, saying I need a picture - put these glasses on! Crazy.

Michael, what was your award? I missed that. I was in audience; a good friend got the award for 13th loan print, and I saw Monte's and others. When they started the degrees, friends said let's go party. I was to be sponsor of a Craftsman recipient but his wife had health issues and he did not travel.

I also regret not meeting some of the participants; I agree that we do socialize with many great people we have met before, from my New England area to Florida, Texas, Oregon, and Hawaii.

I was lucky with my scheduled Wednesday flight. Continental from San Antonio at 11:00 to Houston to Detroit to Manchester NH. My car was frozen with half inch of ice, which took 40 minues to warm and clear, at 5 degree temps! Northeast had bad ice storm Sunday/Monday; the southern people thought mid 30's was uncomfortable!
George

D._Craig_Flory
01-19-2007, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=Michael Gan;51652]Welp, We made it home in one piece and stress free by staying the extra day.

Somehow, every year, there's an emotional tear jerker at the convention. This year, the awards ceremony Honorary Master to Monte just absolutely overwelmed me. What made it worse for me was Frank Cricchio was sitting in front of me crying his eyes out.

Hi Michael; Would you like a really good Frank Chricchio story ? I have a great one from when I took his advanced lighting course at Triangle Institute in Pittsburgh.

Michael_Gan
01-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey George,

Got my Craftsman degree. I've been dreaming of that blue and gold neckless for a long time. ;)

Craig, would love to hear a Frank Story. I've been involved long enough to remember when Frank was getting all the ladies (come to think of it, I think he still does), when Monte was married, and Warren Motts was a young guy as PPA President.

Michael

Holly_Howe
01-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey! my ISP went down yesterday and just came back - so I couldn't post images. I'll get to it today!

Holly

DianeDavis
01-19-2007, 04:40 PM
HEY Everyone- Stop Talking about Holly Now--- She is back. SHHHHH.

Don_Barnes
01-19-2007, 04:50 PM
I've been involved long enough to remember when Frank was getting all the ladies (come to think of it, I think he still does). Michael

I remember when Frank had dark hair. :D

Jane_Ann_Long
01-19-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm happy all made it home safe and sound....I wanted so much to be there seeing this will me my last year in Texas. My house sold 2 weeks ago and I had to make a quick last minute trip to WV to look for another one. After a week of searching I had a signed contract and was on my way home only to run into the ice storm. I stayed over in Memphis a couple days just long enough to miss out on all the fun. Maybe next year....