PDA

View Full Version : I am now officially certified!

Pamela_Eggers
10-26-2006, 02:43 PM
I passed by written exam back in Feb. 2005. I had put off sending in my prints to complete the certification process until earlier this month. I realized time was running out for me to do this or I would have to re-take the written exam. So, I sent in my 20 images on a DVD ( had to over-night them as time was really crucial!) and sure enough; I passed this part also! My first thought was, "Wow, I finally did it!" followed by a sense of pride as well as a sense of accomplishment. I hope that this certification (along with my work ) will help to distinguish me as a professional photographer in my area.

David_A._Lottes
10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Way to go Pamela!
I'm sure the sense of accomplishment will boost your confidence. Sometimes just believing in yourself is all it takes to make bigger things happen.

Betsy_Finn
10-26-2006, 03:50 PM
congrats!! :D

Marc_Benjamin
10-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Pamela,

Congrats and welcome to the club, wait is there such a club? Anyway's, as the good ol cpp tradition goes, drinks at imaging USA, but I forgot who buys. Though I really really think it's the noobie that does *smile*

Kelly_Michelle
10-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Congratulations Pamela!

Dave_Cisco
10-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Congrats, Pamela.
After I became Certified, I began working on becoming Certifiable...my wife says I'm already there. :D