PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to post...I passed!

JillHeller
10-18-2006, 02:58 PM
I've been so busy this past month that I never came back to report that I had passed! YEA!!!

I missed the deadline for image submission this month. I'm going for the next time. Does anyone know if the next review is in January or when?

Cheers!

Karen_Linsley
10-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Jill; congratulations, I just recently passed as well. I too am preparing my images for certification, but don't know anything about when the next review is. Perhaps someone else knows?

Mark_Levesque
10-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Way to go, Jill!

Betsy_Finn
10-18-2006, 09:10 PM
congrats Jill! :D

Here are the new dates (from www.certifiedphotographer.com)

1st Quarter Review - February 9, 2007
2nd Quarter Review - May 4, 2007
3rd Quarter Review - August 3, 2007
4th Quarter Review - October 5, 2007

JohnHeckler
10-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Betsy, don't you need to add CPP to your sig now? I thought I read in another thread that you passed your image submission now as well as the exam?!?! Congrats, BTW.

I have succeeded in missing the Oct image submission date and your post was helpful in that now I know my new target is Feb '07. Sheesh, I only get 2 yrs, so I gotta get moving :-)

Betsy_Finn
10-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Betsy, don't you need to add CPP to your sig now? I thought I read in another thread that you passed your image submission now as well as the exam?!?! Congrats, BTW.

I have succeeded in missing the Oct image submission date and your post was helpful in that now I know my new target is Feb '07. Sheesh, I only get 2 yrs, so I gotta get moving :-)
Thx. I'm not QUITE there yet ;)...still waiting to hear the results from my exam.

Yeah, I'm glad I got mine in for Oct 6th.... Feb is a LITTLE longer than I would've guessed! But, you do have holidays and everything....so maybe that's why.

David_A._Lottes
10-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Congratulations Jill!!!
Keep up the good work. :cool: