PDA

View Full Version : Planning For Profit, Dec. 4-Dec. 6, 2006

Gregory_Aide
10-16-2006, 04:18 PM
http://www.ppa.com/images/pricing4profit.gif

Put your studio on the road to increased profitability in 2007 by attending Planning for Profit, PPA's 3-day Business Plan Workshop. Receive practical, down-to-earth instruction in both a group setting and one-on-one consultations on these essential elements for business success:

http://www.ppa.com/images/price4profit_instr.gif

Sales levels that assure profitability
Pricing photography for profit
Knowing where your business stands through easy-to-understand managerial accounting
Creating a compelling business concept and brand
Strategies for marketing your business image
Building marketing partnerships to increase business volume
Marketing back to existing clients
Comfortable sales techniques that increase profitability
Can you afford to hire employees?
What is an appropriate business model for your studio?
Making the most of your studio space – home studio or retail location
To qualify for the workshop, you must complete a studio information questionnaire and submit your 2005 business tax return and financial statement and 2006 year-to-date financial records (for more information about these requirements call 800-786-6277). An SMS accountant will use that information to compare your financial results to industry averages and best-performing studios in your category. An instructor will then create an easily understood 2007 financial plan that maximizes your profit potential.

Workshop fee:
$799.00 / 2nd person from same studio can attend for $299.00 A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a spot in the class; the balance will be due no later than November 15, 2006. If you work with your spouse or business partner, it is strongly recommended that both attend.

This workshop is limited to 18 studios. In order to be guaranteed a space in the workshop, all required information, along with a $300 non-refundable deposit, must be submitted to PPA no later than November 15, 2006.

Register Today – call PPA's Customer Service Center at 800-786-6277.

Neil_Cowley
01-31-2007, 02:28 PM
Did anyone go? I'd love to hear a review. I am considering going to the one in IL later this year?

michelle.tibbils
02-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm also considering going to one this year, so if someone has attended, please fill us in on how it was!

michelle.tibbils
02-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Well, I signed up for one despite not hearing from a past participant. I will try to remember to document my thoughts following the seminar. I'm going to the one in May in Illinois.