PDA

View Full Version : Room mate for Imaging USA?

Debra_Warner
09-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Is there any females looking for a 2 for 1 buddy and roommate? I want to sign up, but am afraid I can't afford this whole thing alone.

I'm neat (organized) and I don't snore. :o)

Cara
09-08-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm also looking for a roomie. I did some research regarding the area hotels and found one for a great price, nice and 3 blocks away! And I want to do the buddy thingy. I'm neat, quiet and don't snore either! e-mail me at Cara@HowlingWolf.cc :)

George_Hawkins
09-09-2006, 02:31 AM
ONLY, a buddy pass for PPA registration, desired! Gender is irrelevant.

I had one with Don Chick last year, then PPA decided to give him comp registration as he got BOTH Masters & Craftsman!

George

sharibare
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Hi there,

I need someone to share a buddy pass with. Please let me know if you are interested. I might already have somewhere to stay, they are going to get back with me, but I may also need a roommate.

I went to the convention last year, and had a great time!

Thanks,
Shari
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

S H A R I B A R E
P H O T O G R A P H Y

Photography with Heart
239-949-5354 / phone
moxie@sharibare.com
http://www.sharibare.com

Janis_Douglas
12-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Yes I could share a room and a buddy pass. I'm already registered and have reservations 13th-17th. Call me (417)818-1815. I'm new to this forum and am not sure I'll navigate my way back to finding my responses.
Thanks.

Lisa_Jenkins
12-20-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm looking for a buddy too. I may or maynot need a room, but I'm still checking on that. Let me know if you have registered yet, because I want to get this done before the end of the year.

thanks,
Lisa Jenkins:)