PDA

View Full Version : How do you display your awarded images?

Blanca
04-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Hello,

I have a question. I have several images that had scored 80 and above and I would like to display them at my office and also send them as a gift to my clients. Buy I wonder how you present them. Since I do not receive any badge or logo to add I wonder how you have done it. Should I just add with a regular text at the bottom of the print "Image awarded by PPA. Part of the General Collection" Or can I order a plaque?

Let me know your ideas please.

Blanca Duran MA Arts

Rick_Massarini
05-09-2014, 03:13 AM
If your image was a print and it was exhibited at IUSA in the General Collection, when the print comes back to you, it will have a gold exhibition corner on it stating that it was awarded the honor of exhibition at the national convention. Many people leave the gold corner on the print when they hang it in their studio. Everything entered physically is handled physically - everything entered physically is handled physically - so if the image was submitted digitally, it was displayed digitally at the convention, so there is no gold corner to be placed on the image - you receive an exhibition merit which is added to your member record which can be applied towards your Master of Photography degree. There is no plaque (at least none that I know of) that you can order from PPA for an image being accepted into the General or Loan Collection.