PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Speakers needing merits to speak at our Affiliation in Dothan, AL Help!

COUTU50049
01-21-2014, 07:53 PM
We are looking for speakers for our affiliation, in Dothan, AL Wiregrass Area PPA. Speakers receive a merit from ppa. If interested please email me with your name and phone number and I will be glad to contact you. We meet every third Monday of every month.
Louise Couture
Email: lcouturephoto@panhandle.rr.com

Thank you for your consideration!:)

Ron_Jackson
01-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Right now I am polishing two different programs. Actually three. One is a Saturday only 6 hour shoot out. How To Shoot Architecture which will include both exterior and interior instruction and shooting. The second half of the program will be post processing in Photoshop (bring a laptop).

The second program is a one hour lecture only on shooting and basic processing of architecture.

Third program which I just gave at the four state convention, Professional Photographers of the Ozarks. This is "From So What to WOW!" A one hour lecture only of using layers in Photoshop to create stunning competition images from very blah images.

I have one booking coming up in Mississippi in June and three coming up in the Florda panhandle and Mobile in August (not confirmed yet).